[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was private pyle a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: privatepyle.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
privatepyle.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
was private pyle a robot?
>>
>>27438418
He reminded me more of a /b/tard
>>
No just a dumbass
>>
shut up or i'll make a coiled pile on your mother's face while she sleeps
>>
i like the fact that a lot of the drill instructor's lines were improvised
>>
File: 1453859105728.png (365 KB, 515x420) Image search: [Google]
1453859105728.png
365 KB, 515x420
THIS IS MY RIFLE
THERE ARE MANY MORE LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE
>>
did any military anons here have any of these type of fuck ups in basic?
>>
>>27438507
Yes. I was that fucking up.

In my defense I told EVERYONE that I wanted out and they either didn't believe me or kept trying to talk me out of it.
>>
>>27438566
You have to eat doo doo you idiot. Eating one morsel of doo doo in front of an authority figure will get you out of ANYTHING. Even prison.
>>
>>27438585
Turns out the magic ticket out of boot camp is to threaten suicide. I ended up medically discharged after making a vaguely suicidal threat that was (like everything else in that Shit hole) blown out of proportion.
>>
he's a crime lord of new york now, but the autism never left
>>
>>27438716
capeshit can get the fuck out of my thread
>>
>>27438418
He was retarded.

So yes.
>>
>>27438716
>capeshit
i'm surprised you even know what i'm talking about
>>
>>27438418
Yes, he was a robot
>>
>>27438418
I'd never join the military because I'm afraid I'd be like Pyle. Also, why would someone like him join the marines in the first place?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.