[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a girl truly love having sex with you even though you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458226206115.gif (789 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
1458226206115.gif
789 KB, 400x227
Can a girl truly love having sex with you even though you don't have a cock like this?

I just find it really hard to believe that a girl will crave a guy sexually if his cock isn't this thick and meaty and shoots cum very strong.
>>
It doesn't really matter to me anymore
I'm a 5x5 dicklet
If she isn't happy with it, I'll just keep moving on until I connect with someone sexually.

I'm glad I'm ok with being alone.
>>
>>27438165
You'll never know cus you're not the one having vagina. Unless you like it in the ass
>>
>>27438165
I have a pretty big dick OP, I'm honestly not worried.
>>
>>27438165
Unless you shoot a jet stream, a female isn't going to ever really feel your cum, especially with all the vagina juices leaking out of her already.

My dick is 6 inches, but its really thick,so I'm pretty content.

I may be a short guy, but atleast my dick is average sized.
>>
>>27438425
>really thick
>average sized
Make up your mind, grown man.
>>
>>27438425
>6inches
>average

I hope you realise 7-8 inches is the acceptable norm for casual encounters. Only married losers or landwhalers get laid with 4-6inch tiny peckers
>>
>>27438165
I have some bad news for you - you care a lot more about your dick and how it stacks up with other dicks than any women ever will.
>>
>>27438165
I bet you also get a boner from looking at big cocks with strong cumshot
>>
>>27438165
I have a bad knews for you. You might be secretly bi
>>
>>27438453
You guys have seriously been polluted by this site, Jesus Christ.

6 is definitely the mean, after 6 inches it is more about girth than length, girls don't like getting their uterus poked by a pencil dick, they want something to fill them up. A 6-incher with girth is great, better than something like a 7-incher with no girth.

t. normie
>>
>>27438165
4.5 x 4.7 dicklet here. Doesn't matter anymore to me. All these insecurities made me lose interest in women and their properties (boobs ass pussy). I realized that women will always cheat on you, if they don't then they might be feeling pressured or supressed. Deep down, all of them wants to cheat. No one is actually loyal. However big your dick is, a bigger dick will always get her pussy hungry for it. Men should not be with women. They always ruin men.
>>
>>27438569
>you guys have been polluted by this site
>goes on to confirm all my suspicions

wew ok boyo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.