[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hypochondriac comes into the surgery >Drones on and on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sleepyharold.png (432 KB, 537x418) Image search: [Google]
sleepyharold.png
432 KB, 537x418
>Hypochondriac comes into the surgery
>Drones on and on about trivial symptoms
>This is the 14th time she has told me about the tiny mole on her arm
>zzzzzzz
>mfw
>>
why didn't you give her a lethal dose of morphine?
>>
File: 1438397682711.jpg (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1438397682711.jpg
8 KB, 225x224
>>27438118
a medium sized dose of morphine would always be good doc
>>
>>27438249

OP here, once when I was in hospital, I was accidentally given a double dose of morphine by an incompetent doctor, although this is coincidence and doesn't have anything to do with the shipman meme.
>>
>>27438361
What did it feel like, Anon?
>>
>>27438375

Not as pleasant as you would imagine, it just made me extremely drowsy and mildly irritable for a few hours
>>
>>27438118
i started this meme and you didn't do it right ;)
>>
>>27438413
Why did this force this cringy meme? It's so shit, and no one outside of the UK even knows about Shipman and his antics
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.