[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at AIDS skrillex's gf and AIDS in an almost 30 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: aids-gf2.jpg (115 KB, 951x960) Image search: [Google]
aids-gf2.jpg
115 KB, 951x960
Look at AIDS skrillex's gf

and AIDS in an almost 30 year old manchild without a college degree who lives with his mom and sings in a screamo nu metal band

you call all these crazy leftists 'cucks' but they were fucking cute girls the entire time

right wing people are too alpha, and we know you can't compete with chad, you need to hang around the leftwing betas to get a qtgf
>>
>>27438005
>and AIDS in an almost 30 year old manchild without a college degree who lives with his mom and sings in a screamo nu metal band

pretty sure he's 20
>>
>>27438013
nah he's in his late 20s
>>
File: AIDS Skrillex.png (255 KB, 851x474) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrillex.png
255 KB, 851x474
Has it actually been confirmed that she's dating him? I know their Facebook profiles confirm their relationship status, but some people have said he's simply her best friend with that status set as a joke.

Also, on another note, I can't fucking wait to play the Hotline Miami 2 user-created level where you play as the bearded Trump supporter shooting up those cuckold SJWs, pic related.
>>
>>27438030
wow prove it

they said on /pol/ that he's only 20, same with carl cuck
>>
>>27438005
I call bullshit. I mean cmon, a "facebookrelationship". Probaply just an orbiter.
>>
>>27438065
>>27438034
why are you coping? AIDS is fucking this raven haired cutie and you keep doubting it

if we became ess jay dubyas we could basically be their version of alphas
>>
>>27438193
>Fucking
He's a cuck. He watches niggers fucking her while he jerks off
>>
>>27438218
You dont know that though
for all we know this girl could have 0 self esteem and be too afraid of losing this guy to cuck him
>>
File: AIDS Skrill and Cuck Carl.jpg (121 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrill and Cuck Carl.jpg
121 KB, 500x581
>>27438193
I was just curious if there was any actual proof, or at least one single picture of them kissing, but even with Aids Skrillex being fully doxxed absolutely nothing was found, no images showing them sharing affection with each other.

Granted, if anyone has an image of them with their nasty social justice lips pressed on one another, or if Aids Skrill uploads one himself, I will fully stand corrected and erected. Otherwise, the depth of their relationship will continue to stay unconfirmed.
>>
>>27438005
Is she the same girl from the video?
>>
>if you give up all of your beliefs and advocate for things you don't agree in, an insufferable cunt of a person might let you put your penis in them every now and then

Not worth it.
>>
>>27438326
>>27438005

This isn't the girl from the video

The one in the video has a huge nose compared to her and has a different facial structure
>>
>>27438338
>pretend to be sjw
>fuck qt in the picture
>reveal afterwards you're a Donald Trump supporter

She might tell people you raped her but could be worth if for a laugh.
>>
>>27438005
>>27438193
>>27438338
>>27438444
silly arkanines
sjw's have higher standards than most girls
they want guys who look like chad, but also aren't white, and also don't act like chad, but also aren't """"nice guys"""""
>>
>>27438005
>Right winged
>Alpha

Classical liberalism is the only alpha ideology. Nothing screams "Alpha" about being a cuck for a far right tyrannical dictatorship and looking like an awkward sweaty dipshit at church because "FUCK DA LIBRUALS"
>>
>>27438005
Numale detected
Fuck off, your time is up.
>>
>>27438005
>AIDS skrillex

Literally who?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
His gf secretly fucks this guy.
>>
This was an extremely confusing thread until I figured out Skrillex and AIDS Skrillex were different people.
>>
>>27438884
If you're going to be a nolife r9k browser, at least keep up to date you sad fucking excuse for a robot
>>
>>27438054
I read he was 25
>>
>>27439030
Did i miss something ?
>originarudesu
>>
>>27438884
Why are all you cucks rooting for this chad?

I mean I'm all for trump but stop becoming cucks for chad just because you disagree with aids skrillex.
>>
>>27438005
That dude had a tumblr about his erectile dysfunction, he's probably into literal cuckolding.
>>
>>27438193
That limp dicked liberal couldn't satisfy the BUILD A WALL succubus, it takes a real Trump supporter to do that.
>>
>>27438734
>liberal
>alpha

Top cuck
>>
>>27439109
We're all cucks here, we worship chads, we aspire to be like them, we look at them and we daydream about doing what they did and getting the kind of attention and respect we want to get
>>
>>27439208
speak for yourself, cuckold
>>
>>27438884
>tfw no Trump supporter Chad bf
>>
Assuming the relationship is real, would you honestly want to be in the relationship dynamic he's likely in? Cuckolding aside, he probably bends over backwards to her every single whim. AIDS skrillex doesn't have a single dominant none in his body. He's probably her bitch. She'll go out for drinks with guy friends and come home at 3 AM with her thong missing and he'll ask her if she had fun and if she needs anything.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.