[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /kicked out by parents/ here? I want to know what to expect.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1445195782530.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445195782530.gif
498 KB, 500x281
Who /kicked out by parents/ here?
I want to know what to expect.
>>
if you're homeless, a lot of black people
>>
>>27437836
UK or some other country?
>>
>>27437919
Doesn't really matter. I just want to hear your story.
>>
>>27437836
I just scrape by with each biweekly paycheck at my dead end job. I have no money for quality food and often buy expired food. I live with 5 people where there is one washroom. I might just kill myself soon
>>
>>27437938
why were you kicked out?
>>
>>27437934
Thought you were asking advice, quit wasting my time
>>
>>27437969
By telling your story, you're giving me advice.
>>
>>27437999
Bullshit, I can tell you what you need to do. I don't need to make it about myself, fuck off.
>>
>>27438020
How about this op. Do you want advice? This anon is willing to help out, but he wants to keep his story vague. Take it or leave it

also Sister wants to move out, she's 16. Honestly I'm OK with watching her destroyed out there, she's a disrespectful waste of resources, even more so than me
>>
>>27438020
All right. How do I find very cheap housing to live in by myself? How much can you travel with limited funds? How can I make the best out of it?
>>
>>27438055
Essentially say goodbye to traveling anywhere long-term, you may be able to do day/weekend trips but money will disappear. If you're in the UK then best get claiming those benefits. You can ask for help to pay your rent, but if you're young I'd suggest you find a registered social landlord and give them a call saying you'll be homeless soon - usually they're helpful to get everything set up and will give you a cheap place to stay for a year or so, usually a studio apartment.
>>
>>27438189
My experience is all UK based, and it's probably the easiest place to be homeless.
http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/homelessness
>>
You dudes need to get better at taking care of yourselves. Smh.
>>
>>27438282
The filter didn't catch that? Huh

of course this isn't oragininininal
>>
File: 1456687019831.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456687019831.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
Watch the scene in Boogie Nights where Mark Walhberg's mom is screaming at him about how none of the things in his room ever belonged to him. That's what it feels like. Also drop 3 tabs of 25i and take public transportation. It also feels like that
>>
>>27437905
>black people
"People"
>>
>>27439002
a lotta dem dahkies understand
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.