[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw easily 97% of girls I've seen without make up looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1407269394104.jpg (50 KB, 841x431) Image search: [Google]
1407269394104.jpg
50 KB, 841x431
>tfw easily 97% of girls I've seen without make up looked hideous
>had ugly skin
>acne and other spots
>these same girls demanded above average looking men

whats wrong with women?
>>
>>27437816
Blame the men who buy into their BS.
>>
>>27437816
>whats wrong with women?
They demand above average looking men because they know they can get them. You wouldn't settle for a 5 if you knew you could have an 8.
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>>27437883
But they are a literal 5 without make up. Why is it fair they should get an 8 because of her clown make up? Without it shes a different looking person.
>>
>>27437816
>skin isn't 100% flawless
>use makeup to hide the issue
>skin gets worse from being covered in a thick layer of powdery shit and random chemicals for 12 hours a day
>use more makeup to hide it
>spend $200+ per month on this shit

And that's how you become a recurring source of revenue for cosmetics companies. Good thing my gf only wears light eyeliner. :)
>>
>>27437816
Because above average men will fuck down, and since women base their worth on the status of their partner they think they deserve someone who is above average.
>>
>>27437911
Came in here to say this women get tricked by the cosmetic jew, they fail to realize they probably have ugly af skin and acne because of the constant makeup use, generally they start using it in puberty when skin naturally looks bad when if they didn't after they hit 18+ they would probably get fine skin back.
>>
>>27437816
>Neighbour had a cat
>I fed the cat, I played with the cat one day
>It kept coming back
>It expected me to keep feeding it and playing with it

You teach an animal it gets something it wants, just by being cute, and it will repeat it over and over again. If you ever date a girl who wears make up you are worsening the problem.
>>
>>27437908
Bro, you need to see them for what they are without the makeup. Like, those rosy pink cheeks aren't there. Nobody has matte, chalky skin which doesn't reflect light. Take a closer look and see the couple of large zits she's covering up (and clogging the pore even more in the process). It helps that most women can't properly apply makeup in a uniform thin layer. 99% of girls are totally obvious. It's the 1% who are actually good at it that are tricksters.
>>
>>27437944
I see them for what they are, but people don't care. Yet they still look down on people who mach them in looks without the make-up.

I wish make-up was banned.
>>
>>27437980
>I wish make-up was banned.

Why? You're never going to get a gf anyway, pal.

Even if you could, you wouldn't want to date a girl who wears makeup. I've been there and everything about them is fake. These chicks construct their entire lives around what others think of them and everything they do is to further their social status. They are the most boring, uninteresting people you will ever meet because they have no hobbies or interests of their own next to social media or whatever the current fad is.

We're seeing more and more women who hit 30 languishing the fact that they can't find a husband. And that's good, because it shows that even beta providers aren't interested in a used-up hole which has seen 200+ different dudes drop their loads in it.
>>
>>27438060
Cunt like 99% of girls i see wear make up..
>>
>>27437816
Maybe if you put some make up on you can demand above average women.
>>
>>27437816
>these same girls demanded above average looking men

How the fuck did you extract this information from every girl you've ever met? Care to share you methodology? I'd love to go over your survey design and work with the raw data...wait, you just read a bitchy facebook post and extrapolated from there because you're an idiot.
>>
>>27438106
Why would i pretend to be someone else?
>>
>>27438081
Yeah, and that 99% will never be interested in you because all they want is status and money.

The 1% of girls who don't wear makeup are also unattainable to you. For every one of them, there are 5-10 redpilled males competing for her attention. These girls are almost always taken. And not in the sense of getting a new guy every 3 weeks. They tend to be in stable, multi-year relationships because guys who manage to land one realize how much of a prize she really is.
>>
>>27438258
this. It is impossible and statistics show this. I'm not gonna be some loser who tries to play a rigged game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.