[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, what's the best way to answer this question whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 464376347347734.jpg (54 KB, 623x550) Image search: [Google]
464376347347734.jpg
54 KB, 623x550
Honestly, what's the best way to answer this question whenever someone asks you in a genuinely concerned manner.

>"Why don't you have a GF?"

>"Why don't you have any friends"?

I mean, I can answer this, but it would take explaining a life story, thousands of events and decisions that took place that got me to where I am now, how can I possibly sum this up in a simple reply?

How do you actually EXPLAIN this to someone without needing to write up a 500 page book.
>>
You give a short explanation and tell them there's more to it. If they care enough, you tell the longer story. If they still care enough, you tell the whole story.
>>
I rarely leave the house and when u do it is for one purpose like a class or food and I don't focus on other things like girls

I have friends online that despite never meeting them, I feel very close to
>>
just tell them you're too busy with work

it's the normie response to everything and anything
>>
File: 1343316458568.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
1343316458568.gif
1 MB, 275x208
Easy.
>I'm ugly, no longer have any friends, and as a result of that I have no confidence. I don't even like spending time with myself, so why would anyone else want to spend time with me? I'm broken, now, and I just want to waste my days until the right time comes for suicide

But when I don't people to know how depressed I feel, I just say...
>lol i dunno im just too lazy
>>
>I'm a fucking loser.

Simple as that m8.

Tbh, if you give them as depressing of an answer as possible, it'll usually put them off and they won't bother you again.
>>
>>27437640
Start off small, like what everyone here is saying. They will obviously ask "why tho?", then give them a slightly longer story, keep it short term, like why you made no friends in uni Instead of how you were picked on in elementary and how that formed over the years into who you are today. I assume they'll be satisfied then, if not, then maybe tell them you don't want to explain your whole life to them. If they really want to know, then you may have no choice but to give them a life story. Normies think differently, they don't understand that some people can be socially isolated. Because of this giving them bits and pieces of they story won't work, they won't be able to fill in the blanks for not having friends baffles them so. Telling your whole life story off the bat isn't a good idea for they are bound to object somehow, and disregard all that you have said with some normie response like " but you can get friends now, just put yourself out there", because they believe that because they did it, so can you. Test the waters, start small, then go big if they still aren't satisfied. Bait out the rebuttals, so you can refute them when you go ham. That's my autistic advice
>>
Just shrug your shoulders and give closed answers, when people ask that question they are doing it to either undermine you or give themselves a pat on the back by offering one-size-fits-all advice.
>>
Cuz I'm a lone wolf.
>*rawr*
>>
>>27437640
>"Why don't you have a GF?"
most women would rather be in a relationship with someone who beats them than be in a relationship with someone shy and socially awkward like I am

>"Why don't you have any friends"?
People in general don't like me or want me around

That was what I told my family the last time they asked me these questions. They wanted me to see a psychologist but fuck em
>>
>>27437640

Who would ask you such questions, if they don't know you? Co-Workers or classmates, would actually never ask you such questions if you're not acting like a sperg.

But if they'd do such things, I'd simply say that I'm very busy and not interested in relationships.
>>
>>27439349
>see a psychologist
Wow, fuck normies. You're not fucking crazy.
A psychologist will not give me social skills.
>>
>I never leave my house, I spend most of my time [insert hobbies and they better be things normals respect, such as reading]

If you're good looking you'll be seen as a deep, artsy motherfucker. If you're ugly you can't win no matter what so why even care.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.