[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sent a long and heartfelt message to a girl on OKCupid who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index.png (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10 KB, 221x228
Just sent a long and heartfelt message to a girl on OKCupid who probably isn't interested in me.
>>
>>27437551
Good luck my friend, I just saw my first pussy in real life yesterday. I was absolutely disgusted and regret looking at 2D so much. Her pussy looked like some drooling monster out of a studio ghibli film. She wanted me to eat her out but I ran into the bathroom and pretended I had the shits for 4 hours till she fell asleep.

I don't think I like women anymore
>>
>>27437551
>long
>heartfelt
>okcupid

Why?
>>
>>27437588
>She wanted me to eat her out but I ran into the bathroom and pretended I had the shits for 4 hours till she fell asleep.

nice save, if she's not a virgin she'll more than likely give you genital warts in your mouth and throat

look up HPV statistics, nearly all non-virgins have it
>>
>>27437646
I just want to talk to her. I think there's an equal chance now that she'll block me but that's okay too.

Can't win if you don't play amirite
>>
>>27437551
Women respond better to short messages, regardless of its content

Source: wasted years on shitty dating sites
>>
>>27437666
but they get hundreds of messages every day saying shit like "hey" or asking simple questions

I just went full sperg. Maybe that will catch her off guard and she'll fall madly in love with me.
>>
This was you wasn't it
>>
>>27437687
yes, helllo

I actually sent her three messages in a row. If it's not already obvious, I'm not that worried about looking pathetic.
>>
>>27437551
Maybe they aren't interested in you because you give them too much attention/are too invested (long messages) although they didn't invest in you. Just a thought.
>>
>>27437664
What did you say?

>>27437683
I've had the best results saying a quick joke based of something in her profile.
>>
>>27437683
You have to find the right compromise between shortness and uniqueness.
>>
>>27437730
maybe she'll block me and I won't worry about it anymore
>>
>>27437711
You say you can't win when you don't play. But you gotta play your cards right man. One short but unqiue message at a time!
>>
>>27437837
I'm not after just any girl though for the sake of meeting a girl. If this creeps this chick out and she blocks me or hurts my feelings I will probably just delete it. She seems okay but I want to talk to her and find out.

Sometimes you can do a thing that nobody normally tries, and it works out. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.