[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: 1459081897447.gif (933 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459081897447.gif
933 KB, 500x281
who else here is scared? scared of ISIS and scared of the moral backlash over it all?

i don't feel anything but sadness now, whenever i hear about a new terrorist attack i just have this dull cold sensation all across me. what can humans do to stop all this? I'm usually a fucking smartass about this kind of thing, but for once, i haven't got a fucking clue...

"just bring peace to the middle east"
>implying its that easy and/or that will ever happen

"kick out all the Muslims"
> maybe that is the solution but like, i don't know. that feels like crossing a fundamentally moral line. to me, supporting that means terrorists win... and how do you even put something like that into practice without it just turning into racial profiling.

why cant the whole world just be /comfy robots?

>thread theme
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JzIK5FaC38w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
It's just how the world is right now but don't worry OP. All bad things end with time
>>
I finally got around to watching that With Open Gates video and was disgusted by what I saw. I think it's all pretty much over. They're going to win by population replacement and everything will be ruined. We're just living in the frail death throes.
>>
>>27437487
"kick out all muslims"

that was never an option, the idea is to kick out illegal immigrants which dont have any way to be ID'd because there is no fucking trace of them. anybody supporting this could be considered supporting their actions when they decide to rape and kill your family or blow up a mall.

"peace in the middle east"
peace is never profitable we will never have peace because someone will always find a way to exploit conflict for what they deem is a better cause (their own profit/survivability) but what you can have is stability. stability america decided to throw out the window many years ago for whatever reason.

'why cant the world be comfy robots'

beats me. if everyone was like me and you OP i think the world would be better off. comme ci comme ca
>>
File: 1459035572574.gif (458 KB, 304x276) Image search: [Google]
1459035572574.gif
458 KB, 304x276
to be honest with you, i do not consider ISIS as such a big threat.

sure terrorist attacks could happene everywhere anytime, but see: >>27437550

i am more concerned about people of the far right and the far light of "modern" society. it feels like, the more terror happens, the closer we get to a 3rd world war and a 2nd time of Hitler. I just do not know which of both sides will be him this time, left or right.
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 1625x1117
>>27437487
>guy I've been going on dates with is a rare type of marine
>when the attack in Brussels happened they quickly pulled him aside mid-eating lunch
>told him to be ready if they need to send him out
>mfw we could be on a date and they call him on his cell phone to whisk him away

Fucking sucks senpai
>>
File: 72564_.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
72564_.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
Praise Allah, may he strike down a bullet on my enemies.
>>
>>27437600
far left* not far light.
>>
>>27437487
I live in the Netherlands and the attacks in Belgium make me so mad that I might join the military. I hope we send ground troups to Syria really soon and kick the muslims out of Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x605
>>27437487
I was scared in November because I was volunteering in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade holding the Toothless balloon. I was up all night debating if it was worth getting blown up over

You had no idea how relieved I was when we finished the parade up and got on the bus to go back home. I'm glad I did it because I'd never forgive myself if I didn't.
>>
>>27437600
Another world war is unlikely with all the nukes aimed all over the world just waiting for authorization to waste us all.
>>
The Muslims were never supposed to come to Europe. The need to be sent back and terrorism is just a small part of the reason for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>27437604
That's what happens when you want to marry a child killer/rapist

>>27437643
Nice
>>
File: 1455071582200.jpg (145 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1455071582200.jpg
145 KB, 500x710
Maybe a world war would give my life meaning.
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (8 KB, 808x343) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
8 KB, 808x343
>>27437604
And yet women come here and claim they are ole lonely and bullshit.

Fuck off retard.
>>
Stealthy ISIS appreciation thread.

Post your favorite music and other videos.

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/isis-execution-syria-man-run-over-tank/
>>
also nice thread theme robo OP
have not heard it before
>>
>>27437487
I live in Brussels anon so yeah, we all knew it was but a matter of time before it happened and still you don't expect it to hit. So when it does, it's shocking and quite abstract.

It puts things in perspective, like what is and isn't important to you. When you live with the idea that it could all be done tomorrow and that reality becomes a bit more tangible, you make different decisions.
>>
>>27437600
There will be 2 Hitlers to make sure he wins this time.
>>
>>27437788
i wish...
[original externally]
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 398x306
>>27437604
WHY DO GUYS IN THE MILITARY GET SO MUCH PUSSY

WHY
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 176x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 176x286
>>27437815
>boot camp/strenuous work outside all day makes them muscular and tan
>usually in good health
>clean shaven and well groomed
>considered masculine and brave

Are you that dumb
>>
if you want to stop a terrorist orginization simply cut off their funding, however no state entity will do that because they are the perfect apeshit crazy external threat every government wants to have for propaganda purposes
>>
>>27437487
all the people who wants humans to be spared by isis and care about muh peaceful world

fucking normies
>>
File: men cant be lonely.png (59 KB, 1253x486) Image search: [Google]
men cant be lonely.png
59 KB, 1253x486
>>27437692
>le men can have feelings meme
>>
>>27437487
I'm not sure we can do anything. We might be like this forever. I hope thats not the case but idk.
>>
>>27437487
>who else here is scared?
why be afraid?
Nothing is going to happen.

>scared of ISIS and scared of the moral backlash over it all?
Why?
ISIS is a toothless wolf.
Sure they can blow an airport here or there, shoot up a couple cafes, but have you ever thought about why they're doing it now?
Why all this is happening right now and not a year ago or two?

>"just bring peace to the middle east"
War is good money.

>"kick out all the Muslims"
Not a solution.
The only viable solution is properly making them into your own citizens.
However, this is quite troublesome in itself.

>why cant the whole world just be /comfy/ robots?
War is good money.

>>27437570
I watched it too.
It felt too much like a propaganda video to me and it didn't say anything worthwhile outside of "uncontrolled mass immigration can be bad".
>>
>>27437952

I have all this attention but it's not chad's attention :(
>>
Vote Trump, make America safe again
>>
I live in Paris and I don't give a flying fuck about ISIS. I am more likely to die in a car crash than in a bombing anyway.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.