[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your loving nickname Chads used to refer to you in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: spaghetti frog.png (11 KB, 897x508) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti frog.png
11 KB, 897x508
What was your loving nickname Chads used to refer to you in school?

Mine was "retarded pizzaface"
>>
>>27437367
Snakeboy.
>>
File: image.png (363 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363 KB, 838x911
>>27437367
Seabiscuit because I had a long nose but still a small face in middle school. Apparently I looked like a horse? Idk it went from 8th grade to maybe the beginning of 9th grade so it didn't last long.

The principal stood up for me pretty good saying to him "If you EVER say that kind of stuff to guys in high school they will mop the floor with your shaggy hair!!" Now he's 22 and had a baby last year kek

The other one ended up being super gay and a high class fashion designer for Hollywood. Oh well
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-02-55-11.png (191 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-02-55-11.png
191 KB, 720x1280
>>27437367
Waterboy
>>
nigger faggot hopeudie-kun
>>
>>27437367
Big Daddy or Big Papa.

I was and still am fat as shit, but I figured there were other names they could have chosen like Fatass or something.
>>
>>27437416
HOLY SHIT I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!
>>
>>27437416
Btw I m'm pretty sure you got a nose job js
>>
Big Bubba (Anon)
>>
I was OG
>>
Muffin Queen
Because a friend gave me muffins everyday and we were so close that people thought we were gay. I happened to be the one of a smaller frame. Hence I was the queen.
>>
>>27437460
Post it OP we wanna see
>>
mine was ghost because I was pale and was never in school
>>
>>27437416
>spiting middle school banter buddies
Unless they denied you studying or something, thats pleb tier.
>>
>>27437367
People referred to me using my WoW name, as that's all I was known for really. Not sure if it was bullying but I enjoyed it at the time.
>>
The wizard because I was always reading fantasy books and I would twirl my pencil in between my fingers when I was bored.
>look at the wizard reading his spell books
>look, the wizard is casting some spells over there
Didn't really mind it that much
>>
"Stoner" because I had long hair.
>>
>>27437513
That's a fucking great nickname. I'd of actually taken that shit as a compliment even if they did mean it as an insult.

>tfw bog eye was my nick name
>>
Artichoke Panini.

Fucking Rowan needs to go row his boat away.
>>
File: call_the_allies.jpg (44 KB, 460x688) Image search: [Google]
call_the_allies.jpg
44 KB, 460x688
>tfw my nickname was and still is SS
>>
my name is Chad and this one black kid used to call me Chubby Chad but yeah that's it. I didn't get a nickname but I did get made fun of because of my weight.
>>
>>27437367
hmm pretty funny
they call me ''bro''
>>
>>27437367
hobo
they thought I was poor (I wasnt and that pissed me off) and my face looked dirty because semi-shitskin+crappy puberty mustache
>>
'The Messiah' -can't remember why
Then 'Ian'-because it sounds like a boring name and apparently I was boring cos I didn't talk much
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.