[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /mental/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (132 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 900x900
What mental issues are you guys suffering?

I heard that if you take enough stimulates you can induce psychosis.. I wanna do it naturally tho, any tips?
>>
The worse part is questioning whats real. Like what if my dad died a long time ago and the person I'm living with now is some sadistic old man who drugs, beats and rapes me but who I think is my dad?
>>
>>27437116
minor social anxiety and a massive superiority/inferiority complex
>>
For me it's controlling my anger, I destroyed a skiing helmet and a flower pot yesterday because I thought my dad threw out some of my tools from the workshop.
I found them half an hour later in the closet where I put them and forgot about.
>>
>>27437245
What causes you to get so angry man? Like I used to get angry but then I realised it's not worth it.. What goes through ur head that triggers it
>>
>>27437186
What others things are you delusional about lad
I got a similar delusion about my parents not being mine and they do the same sorta stuff
>>
>>27437245
Yeah, I'm the same way. I wish there was a way of getting help for anger without them putting it on your record. I just fucking see red sometimes and it's near uncontrollable - I just want to fucking break something. I'm even getting a bit mad at writing this about myself desu.
>>
>>27437116

Just the standard depression/anxiety combo

Perhaps a small dash of schizoid as well, although it's never been diagnosed by a doctor like the depression/anxiety

My biggest struggle is trying to find an answer to my problems that doesn't automatically fall back to "commit suicide"
>>
>>27437290
I work myself up and interpret stuff as worse then it is. When someone does something against my will I start to question everything in the world and come to the conclusion that they hate me and all they want is to ridicule me.
And then I will start destroying things and hurting people even though I know I will regret it later.
It probably comes from my issues with self esteem and the need to be validated.
>>
>>27437335
I know what you mean man. With all the other behavior issues you are seen as a victim who needs help, but if you are aggressive you are automatically seen as evil.
Great, now I made myself angry writing that.
>>
my tourettes syndrome.
the ADHD is over taking. i never realized it because i've been playing video games since i was born. (it's the reason i'm able to do nothing but play video games or puzzles and never ever get bored)
but when my mind is not occupied by something physical or mental, the tourettes and ADHD kicks in.
i used to think it was boredom, but then one summer i spent the entire summer beat boxing and recording my beat boxes in wav format and playing them back over and over.

people don't take it seriously because it doesn't show up when my mind is occupied on a task, but if you saw how i act when no one is around you would think i belong in a psyche ward and i don't realize i'm acting that way.
>>
>>27437345
What's stopping you from committing?

>>27437359
Have you taken classes? Why don't you seek help for your validation issues senpai
Going through life angry is bad and it'll just cause you to get angrier.. Like my father desu
>>
>>27437403
I have seen psychologists when I was younger, with them I managed to focus my destructive urges against things and away from physically hurting people.
But because I do not have a criminal record there is no one who would pay for that now.
>>
File: No brakes.jpg (40 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
No brakes.jpg
40 KB, 480x720
>>27437116

diagnosed depression & anxiety combo
Diagnosed Avoidant personality disorder
I feel disconnected to my emotions but havent really talked to a professional about it.

I try to better myself get out of the rut im in, for 6 -7 months I make improvements I fool myself into thinking Im gonna make it.

Then something normally happens and my old behaviours kick in.

this cycle has repeated for close to 4 1/2 years and I dont think I can keep going.
>>
Diagnosed with schizophrenia, ocd , avoidant personality disorder and social anxiety, you can guess I was fucked since I was born, I should have been a downie, doctors never told me how I survived
>>
>>27437116
schizophrenia and heavy depression. Everyday is suffering.
>>
>>27437116

I think for me it's that I just sort of have all of my friends as toys. I don't understand what's a lie and what's the truth so I fuck around with everyone to sort of...block all the lies I've told out of my head.

I'm alone in this world and it's up to me to really hold on to the minimal amounts of sanity I have.
>>
>>27437116
i always had psychosis when i stopped smoke weed for longer time
i hope it helps
>>
Clinical depression, social anxiety, bipolar disorder.
>>
>>27437116
I heard that if you take enough stimulates you can induce psychosis.. I wanna do it naturally tho, any tips?

Practice the occult.
>>
File: 1458600176915.jpg (48 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1458600176915.jpg
48 KB, 800x522
>>27437116
autism and probably schizophrenia
also faggotry I guess
>>
>>27437116
yeah just don't sleep for 3 or 4 days or longer. it's more easily done with stims.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.