[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life >Birthday, no one calls or messages besides my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (152 KB, 509x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 509x410
My life

>Birthday, no one calls or messages besides my parents
>Christmas, exchange gifts (with parents again)
>Have accident, am in Hospital for two days with a slight amnesia (nobody cared except parents)

I don't even like them that much, but literally no one cares about me except them.

>Last easter break before graduating (soon 19 years old)
>depressed, spend time with animu and mango, sometimes vidya
>dimly lit room
>sleep occasionally because that's the only way I can forget about my live for a second
>I do have "friends" but I guess it's pretty one sided and they just don't want to be rude and break of the relationship completely
>average/below average at everything, shy, introvert, average looks, average money, average skills at vidya
Not even motivated to change anything, what good would that do anyways. I kinda enjoy being alone but hate it at the same time.

>inb4 stop whining fgt, kys failure

I don't want to whine about how the world is shit and how I deserve better. I just want to talk about my life for a bit. Without offending someone hopefully
>>
Welcome to the club, bud.
>>
Go on mate, feel free to talk, get it all out of your chest.
>>
>>27437098

You're among kindred spirits here, anon. Many of us are downtrodden or have fallen upon hard times.

What's on your mind?
>>
>>27437166
Arigato Anon-kun,
I guess I've summed up the previous year pretty good, so I don't have much to add to that.
I guess I appreciate that you actually toook the time and read it
>>
>>27437098
Happy Easters, my fine anonymous friend.
>>
>>27437215
I guess, it's how I don't know what to do after school.
>tfw almost below average A-levels
Suicide thoughts, they got less.
I don't even know man, going out, doing something with friends is a pain, but being alone all the time makes you want to do something else.
I enjoy being at home, but it's more like Suicide watch here lately. A lot of things happened between me and other people. My school life was as unpleasant as it could get. So I now prefer being alone, kinda. I live with my mother (parents are divorced), but the whole verbal abuse stuff really hits you hard if you're depressed already. Father is a NEET alcoholic, so no possibility to get out of here.
>>
File: 1427039820619.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1427039820619.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>27437098
Take solace in the fact that you are not normie

>r-rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27437263
I'm not happy yet, but thank you, i hope you can enjoy this day more than I do
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x339
>>27437308
I don't know if that's all that positive. Yknow, all I wanted was an average life, a small group of friends and going through school unnoticed, just hanging out with some friends here and there.

>but it seems like an average life was not availiable for me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.