[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can't get a gf so therefore I hate women Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160327_003902~2.jpg (756 KB, 1795x952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_003902~2.jpg
756 KB, 1795x952
>I can't get a gf so therefore I hate women

Don't you realize you're exactly like the fat, ugly sjw feminists who hate society and men because they were rejected for being fat and ugly? It's sour grapes, and it just makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>27437020
The difference is that even a fat sjw can get dicked she just has to open her legs to one of her self hating orbiters
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>27437032
You probably don't even realize that when you offer that rationalization that the tl;dr you just told OP he's right and you're more pathetic than a fat, ugly SJW.
Like you're so caught up in pitying yourself it doesn't even register.
>>
>>27437020
>one of the first arc of berserk
mai nigga
>>
>>27437020
inchallah this pic will be the perfect resume of europe when a terrorist will explode a nuclear power plant in belgium
>>
>proposal: you hate women because you can't get a GF

this strawman has been used since the very beginning, when feels were first being posted here.
it has several built in counter mechanisms, so anything you respond with will be countered by another fallacy until you get caught in an endless web of fallacies that no one can prove or disprove.
>>
>hate women
I hate what many women do, not what women are.
It's like how you can dislike violent criminals but that doesn't mean you hate black people, because there's plenty of exceptions. But they're fairly isolated or preoccupied most of the time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.