[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good game to meet friends on that you talk with on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What is a good game to meet friends on that you talk with on teamspeak and skype? I was kinda run out of the last community I was in and having no friends is started to affect me.

How's Guild Wars 2?
>>
>>27436587
>How's Guild Wars 2?

bad, there is no reason at all for any kind of communication in it because everything is faceroll content for retards

FFXIV (endgame raiding savage), EVE (but you cant really trust anyone there especially oldfags), Archeage (its P2W tho) require communication
>>
World of warcraft is probably what you're looking for.
>>
>>27436623
No, I'm looking for something less involved.
>>
csgo, i've gotten quite a few other players' skypes from playing
>>
>>27436587
GW2 is great for this kind of stuff. Just check their forums as to which server got the most people that are into that and get ready for maximum comfy. You will be constantly bumping into random friendly people. It's probably the nicest mmo community I've ever seen. Also, what happend with your last community?
>>
>>27437279
>what happend with your last community?
Females ruined it.
>>
>>27437521
Care to elaborate? BloxBlox
>>
File: 1410210369181.jpg (380 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1410210369181.jpg
380 KB, 4040x626
>>27437611
I don't care to go into to much but pic related is pretty much what happened. There was one girl who would e-date guys in the community until she had gotten everything she could from them and then move onto the next guy. The other girl was elevated to a high position in the community purely because she was female, she barely played or understood the game, but still used her place to bully and boss people around.
>>
Arma 3 is good for making friendos if you like realistic shooters
>>
GW2 veteran here.

you're gonna love the game for the first few months. The game has a friendly and helpful community- join an active server for a good WvW guild.

Its only when you put ~4k hours do you realize that Anet is totally incompetent. Hell, reddit is up in arms because they cancelled promises they made.

Go for it OP. Browse /gw2g/ on /vg/ and join HOPE. i'd play with you but I just got perma banned and gotta lay low.
>>
>>27437970
Is the expansion worth getting? Seems a bit pricey.
>>
>>27438322
hard to say. If you plan on pvping you'll need it. the expansion includes new skills that are necessary to be decent.

you can buy the expansion and the base game together for 60 dolleroos i think. a f2p account is bound by a shit load of restrictions. desu i'd just buy it.

the expansion is fucking garbage though. the story is laughably bad and the new zones are boring and grindy. raids are kinda cool though.
>>
>>27436587
There aren't any good multiplayer games anymore. It's all been made into mass appeal garbage with no depth or immersion. That also goes for a lot of single player titles.
>>
>>27436658
Well nowadays it's totally doesn't require involvement at all, but it's not as social. I made shit-ton of friends online even girls, back in 2009.
>>
>>27437820
Be careful with GW2, there's bitches who act like that there too. I had this one bitch who was like "OMG i'm so glad i have some1 to play with now" and then once it was clear i wasn't going to be her willing beta orbiter giving her lotsa gold and shit she just blocked me and moved on to her next unsuspecting victims, over time she's accumulated somewhat of a beta orbiter following which just proves how full of shit she was when she claimed to have no one to play with earlier

Also note that she was the one that added me not the other way around

Fuck women basically
>>
>>27437970
>>27437970
The fuck did anet permban you for m8

Lemme guess you sold accounts on ebay or something and they managed to link you to it heh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.