[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Should I play one of the 20 or so awesome video games I installed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>Should I play one of the 20 or so awesome video games I installed and never touched? Nah.
>Should I watch some anime, Erased just finished airing and I hear It's pretty good? Nah.
>Maybe I should torrent a movie I havent watched a good one in awhile, the new star wars maybe or the big short? Nah.
>I have some class work to catch up on maybe I should take care of that? Nah.
>Should I just waste my life watching 3 minute youtube videos and browsing this shitty board? Yep that sounds like a plan.

Every fucking day.
>>
>>27436485
I have found out that some days you can't do shit.
Supposedly not eating sugar and high fructose shit motivates you easier to do stuff.
>>
I also constantly download more and more games and barely play them for more than 10 minutes just to make sure they work. Why do we do this?
>>
>>27436778
>tfw you download a game and check everything works
>Forget about it for a while
>When you feel the desire to actually play it it no longer works, what the fucking hell
I can't be the only one.
>>
>>27436485
this is exactly my life
are we twins?
are you short and ugly too?
no?
oh .. so it's just me then
nvm
>>
>>27436485
Are you me?

Also I like rearranging furniture, reinstalling OSs reassembling my three pcs.
>>
That's my life for the last 7 years

Pretty sure it's depression
>>
>>27436925

Nope were just anons internally dying at the same time
>>
Me except I'm not smart so I just smoke all day
>>
>>27436485

thats it mayne

I even moved my bed under my computer desk so I dont even have to get up to walk over to sit in my computer chair, I guess this is what being depressed is or something since I LITERALLY dont get out of bed anymore, but goddamn does it feel good
>>
>>27436931
Also I think I've advanced a step...

I thought I could stop it by waking up early and drinking coffee but now I can't sleep for longer than 6 hours and everything is the same.
>>
The worst part about me living exactly the same life as yours is that
my IQ is 135
my math and language skills are exceptionally high, like in the 95th percentile at least.
And I am just wasting my life everyday
wasting the intelligence genetic lottery I won.
I guess I am missing the serotonin producing genes.
Fuck the genetic lottery.
Win 10,000,000 dollars but you can't really use it.
What is the point?
>>
>>27437002
You have to leave bed.
Otherwise you are going to start developing ulcers. If you have bad blood circulation, they are gonna cut your legs too for lack of walking.
I am in risk of that, and I still go outside sometimes and don't stay in bed whole day.
>>
the reason we do this is because there is nothing to live for anymore.
the world will be plunged into trash and pollution soon and everyone knows it and can see it coming.
>>
>>27436485
>Should I watch some anime, Erased just finished airing and I hear It's pretty good?
Only if you're a cuck.
>>
>>27436485
Has anyone found a way to break out of this?
>>
>>27436485
same, OP.
I used to have piles upon piles of school work to do but I would just lay in my bed, doing absolutely unproductive things.
these days it's to the point where I actually get physically exhausted just getting out of bed and walking around my small apartment.
the only other hobby [other than 4chan, youtube, online shopping] I've had for years was drawing, but since it's difficult to do while lying down I've come to a near stop.
what the fuck is wrong with me? how do I get out of this loop? I'm actually desperate at this point, but I don't want to get up to do something to change, so I just post on this board.
>>
>describes my life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.