[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: alright.jpg (170 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
alright.jpg
170 KB, 550x400
/uni/ feels/ thread, how you holding up?
>>
>>27436417

Hahaha oh wow the STEM meme I thought we all knew that was a ruse.
>>
>>27436417
Thinks economics is okay tier when most of the worlds leaders and bankers have economics degrees.
>>
What is wrong with EE?
>>
>lol i got to university
>i'm such a robot xD no friends ;_;

end it already you just can't fit anywhere because you are afraid to make effort
>>
>>27436453
>implying everyone with an economics degree will become a world leader or CEO
>doesn't know how to imply
kek
>>
File: 1458066528785.jpg (88 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1458066528785.jpg
88 KB, 1024x512
holding on for dear life, m8
stress is killing me
cant sleep
getting addicted to benzos
gettin isolated from friends and family
will to live rapidly decreasing
only a few more months and I'm free
>>
>>27436417
whatefuck is wrong with a psychology major ?
>>
lol wtf, what uni do you go to which offers dietics, nutrition, product design?

you might as well kys if you're not in top 6 (Oxford/Cambridge/Durham/Imperial/LSE/St Andrews)
>>
>>27436478
>still thinks there going to get shitty jobs
>when it has one of the lowest unemployment rates and highest starting salaries for the time investment to get the degree.
>>
>>27436501
>implying dietetics, nutrition aren't specialties of med/biochem

you might as well kys if you don't know uni formats
>>
Medicine is nothing compared to math or physics.

You don't have to be smart to be a doctor, you just need good study habits and willpower.
>>
>>27436521
3/10

Original post was good enough to get me to reply, so that's where you gets points. This new post was a bit poor though. Intentionally typing 'there' instead of 'their' was the first mistake, followed by bigging up Economics. I really think you should have made a more modest mention about them, it would have drawn me into it more.

Work harder on your bait son. Good work on the original post.
>>
>>27436530
>you just need good study habits and willpower.
>JUST

Haha, anyone can be the worlds greatest athlete, you JUST need determination and willpower lol
>>
>>27436523
>not knowing format of course i don't do
clearly this tiered breakdown of subject is made by a medcuck, half the subjects are modules ffs, set above all engineering/history/english lit

enjoy your 'medicine' (sports science) degree from the university of surrey you queer, hope it's worth the debt
>>
Why is history shit tier?
>>
Who here /goldentrianglemasterrace/?
>>
>>27436700
i have no idea why king's is included it really is pleb tier

the rest are ofc patrician
>>
>>27436584
>enjoy your 'medicine'
Birmingham med doing placements lol
>>
>failing discrete math
FUCK I'M A MATH MAJOR WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>27436719
How do you think lse/ucl compare to oxbridge?
>>
>>27436749
obvs a different tier

it goes like this:

1. oxbridge
2. durham/imp/ucl/lse/st andrews (members of each claim they're oxbridge tier e.g. doxbridge, but in reality only partly so e.g. sport)
3. rest of the russell group
4. rest of UK universities
>>
>>27436749
follow up: but they're top qual unis and it doesn't really matter if you go to oxbridge or those, either way you've got a class degree and good prospects

if anything they're better, for they provide the uni experience much better, although the london unis are apparently overwhelmingly foreign and a bit boring in addition to being expensive and poor living conditions
>>
>fell for the law meme
Why did I think this was a good idea. Maybe if I was smart enough to get good grades it might have turned out alright.

>unemployment imminent
>>
>>27436735
Feel bad for the people yet to graduate from medicine in England. You get no pay protection under the new contract. You should be fucking pissed right now.
>>
>>27436417
>engineering
>low tier
>>
File: sports science.png (90 KB, 742x903) Image search: [Google]
sports science.png
90 KB, 742x903
>>27436735
J U S T

only sorta kidding, good on you desu
>>
>>27436829
>12
That'll do, I'll take it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.