[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it gets better! It does not get better. I used to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458982670032.gif (825 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
1458982670032.gif
825 KB, 637x496
>it gets better!

It does not get better.

I used to think depression was just making my life seem more hopeless than it really was, but it was just reaffirming the truth.
>>
>>27436306
It does get better for 15 minutes when I drink
>>
>>27436360
You got to drink faster for it to be better forever
>>
>>27436386
I just try to drink as much as possible at the start because I only feel good for the first 15 minutes. Then I feel even worse than when sober
>>
Yes it does. There are millions of people who have gotten over their depression, or else the phrases "when I was depressed" or "I was depressed" would not exist.

Of course you're not going to get better if you don't make an effort to. Get out of the house, have a better diet, exercise regularly, make some friends. It's your lifestyle that's the culprit.
>>
>>27436479
>make some friends
sorry how does that work?
>>
File: 1459003995701.jpg (288 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459003995701.jpg
288 KB, 960x720
>>27436479
>make some friends
I couldn't even do this when I wasn't depressed.
>>
I cant even get normal friends how do I get a gf
>>
>>27436497
Join clubs related to your hobbies, talk to some people and bond with them. Meeting them daily is optimal.

>>27436511
What were you trying?
>>
>>27436479
The "it" OP was referring to probably is physical reality, not the depression itself though. What's the point in getting rid of the depression only for the sake of getting rid of it?
>>
>>27436619
Then I misconstrued his post, which is entirely possible. But that wasn't the conclusion I first reached and not what the replies suggested.
>>
>>27436619
Also, you can make your life better by doing some of those same things, although I'd have to know what's wrong with your life in more detail.
>>
>tfw you start looking at moe slaps like OP's pic and see that it's really just Japanese culture oppressing characters to conform to their norms
>this is somehow cute
I think I'm turning SJW guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.