[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When people talk about suicide, is there truly a painless way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1458423038230.jpg (166 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458423038230.jpg
166 KB, 960x640
When people talk about suicide, is there truly a painless way? I've been schizophrenic for 4 years now, and the loss of function is getting too much for me to handle. I don't really even have a support system. Last week my fiance told me that while she loved me, she really can't see herself being with someone who only makes disability money and she needs someone who is "more socially active". At this point, I'm literally a net loss for society. Are the walking in front of train things actually painless? I don't want to do something god awful like drowning myself, but if I have to I most likely will.
>>
the fag on the right is his son
>>
>/pol/ gets so buttmad they literally kill themselves
>still can't explain why
>>
Someone who says something like that, doesn't love you. I'm not saying it to be hurtful, but she'd want to be with you no matter what. She just knows it's a shitty excuse to say she wants to leave because of something you can't help, so she's making it about money instead. I'm sure you already know deep down she's a bad person and still don't want her to leave, but she's honestly just turning down a guy who has nothing but time AND free money.
>>
If you want to be sure take around 300mg oxycodone and 100mg xanax while the noose is around your neck and drink a lot. Wait for it to kick in and you will nod out in bliss while you asphyxiate.

But seriously, what is the ultimate difference in dying or not? Unless you live in 100% dysphoria then just stay alive. Give shit a shot, who cares if you fuck up along the way? You already you know you are gonna die regardless. Might as well do what we are made to do, seek positive experiences.

If you can honestly think to yourself you have tried everything and are satisfied with it and don't want more, then you should be able to make the choice. Otherwise keep progressing towards that. Fight it.
>>
>>27436215
well done sherlock
>>
File: 90d8ac_5397313.jpg (209 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
90d8ac_5397313.jpg
209 KB, 1239x795
>>27436207
Im pretty sure the science behind this particular method checks out--as well as it being painless.

Good luck. See you on the other side.
>>
>>27436207

The simplest way is to jump in front of a train. It won't stop in time and at those speeds with that mass I highly doubt you'd feel anything
>>
>>27436207
You don't have a support system but you have fiance?

There's quick or painless. The train thing is quick. You won't have time to care about the pain.
>>
>>27436207
seriously dude you've got a front row seat to modern civilization, and the most interesting plot imaginable will unfold over the remainder of your life. just stick it out and follow the story arcs
>>
Self-study.

You have disability money.
Get a ritalin prescription and start studying math and computer science on your own.

2-3 years from now you will have learnt to program and you can make oney from home.

much better than doing nothing
>>
>>27436297
No, it doesn't. Balloon Time, along with other typical party store helium kits, are heavily altered with oxygen to prevent people from committing suicide and reducing costs. The result is you passing out and waking up with a huge headache and you pissing and shitting yourself. If you were even smart enough to put a plastic bag over your head, you'd find you unconciously ripped it off.

The helium a person wants is from a welding or chemical supply store (look up industrial uses for it), which is pure helium since it needs to be due to how the customer base needs the purity of it. OR you could go with another inert gas like nitrogen.
>>
>>27436207
Blowing yourself up with a grenade is the best method, but since I doubt you can get hands on a grenade, then use gas tanks. They are common, very explosive and easy to acquire.
Get two or three for maximum security of dying, hug them while holding a lighter, then open the gas so it escapes and turn on the lighter.
You will feel pain for .98ms so yeah.
>>
>>27436384
I know all of that. I agree, the picture of the balloon time is slightly confusing, but, you can get real helium tanks on amazon. I think thats what was implied.
>>
>>27436353

I already have Vyvanse, but that shit doesn't really help. I'm pretty addled constantly from delusional symptoms, and my physical health is trash from a heart condition from when I was young. Literally all I can do is sit inside and doing something like taking out the trash leaves me winded and my heart rate hits about 180bpm. I struggled with the will to live but kept on for her, but now I'm not really seeing it.
>>
>>27436538

I dunno what to say. I'm in a very similiar situation as you and I've taped shut all the windows and I rarely leave the house but I study 4-5 hours every day and I feel a sense of accomplishment from it and the hope I can earn money on my own and buy a place out in the country away from here.

I hope you find your own way.
>>
File: 2479984579.png (14 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
2479984579.png
14 KB, 350x219
Fraught with lack of feeling

You seek no share of it in death too

Pain is but the body begging to love itself

Why not prolong that reminder

Realise as your body has felt, mercifully

Towards the humanity.
>>
>>27436207
There is no way dying is without suffering, if you kill your self you felt enough pain in your life.
>>
On /fit/ a lot of people take a fat loss pill called DNP. It is incredibly dangerous and definitely fatal if you take even a small overdose
>>
>>27436605

I've taken it before. In fact I have some sitting on my shelf. I would really recommend not going out that way. Those deaths take at least 12 hours of you slowly but surely getting more and more hot until you are burning up and your brain burns out.
>>
>>27436207
Fentanyl overdose would be the most feasible "painless" way imo, get high on it first and then take like 20x the ld-50. I can't imagine that not working out to be a great way to go.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.