[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top 5 traits of normies? I need to start fitting in. Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446665993162.png (78 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
1446665993162.png
78 KB, 325x323
Top 5 traits of normies? I need to start fitting in. Facebook is a no go.
>>
>>27436175
imo:

>sheepish af
>obnoxious
>ignorant of unnormie shit
>hedonism
>prioritising pussy above all else
>>
lying behind everyones backs
normies gonna lie and talk shit to each other from my(admittedly limited) experience. keep up a superficial interest in mainstream culture as well
>>
>"simple words"
>wear jeans and collared shirts/caps
>have social media
>drink/do drugs
>don't say weird shit/"be chill"

of course you're a fucking retarded shit for even asking this there is no point in even trying
>>
>>27436175
>not self-aware
>not self-critical
>fickle
>ignorantly believing you're nice
>fucking stupid when it comes to anything not normie
>>
>>27436175
>Top 5 traits of normies?

>Well groomed and dressed, good looking and elegant.
>Hard working, ethical professionals that take their jobs seriously.
>Confident leaders and alpha studs.
>Helpful philanthropists and faithful friends.
>Happy, energetic people whos faces always form a relaxed smile.
>>
>>27436601
>sheepish af
>obnoxious
>hedonism
>prioritising pussy above all else

Robots are exactly the same.
>>
>>27436175
just be yourself brah, just be yourself
>>
>>27436731
I mean sheepish as in they copy whatever fashion is popular, listen to popular music, etc. and never have thoughts/interests of their own, cross that off
Robots are not obnoxious. Online maybe but robots never even leave their rooms, let alone intrude on other's lives with belligerence and avicii
Nihilism more accurately describes robots and normies are always optimistic about everything and never feel regrets about shit they do (or are)
Pussy: robots generally don't care about it, how many robots do you know that are fuckboys going around on social media and clubs, trying to get laid 24/7?

I rest my case
>>
>>27436681
Wrong.Your average normie is nothing like that.
>>
>>27436884
Personally I try to act as normie as I can, I'm a robot on the inside (virgin, depressed and all that), I don't care much for the things about following trends or whatever music is popular, I listen to video game music mostly but I still am on social media and stuff like this website because I don't get out my house other than going to work, I try to be optimistic because family, I don't want to be a robot but I am.
>>
>>27437056
I feel this is how most of the people here are.
>>
>hang out with people
>always think about something is normal before doing it, only do stuff you've seen a normalfag do (this is primarily for someone who want to seem more normal)
>mostly do activities where you're with other people
>call/text/message people when you're alone
>shower every day and do all other hygiene
>>
>>27436175
I fit in by
1.lying about my past.
2.pretending I don't have any issues
3.drinking (alcoholic)
4.hooking up with people
5.making things into jokes
>>
>>27437204
I know but you also get the ones who enjoy being a robot and identify with it so much they wear it as a badge of honour like "HEY GUYS I'M MORE ROBOT THAN YOU GTFO OFF MY BOARD NORMIES"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.