[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever really really thought how easy it would be to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: whygod.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
whygod.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
Have you ever really really thought how easy it would be to be a girl? Everyday you wake up knowing someone wants you, someone is willing to take care of you, you have a selection of poor, middle class, and if you're above 6/10 even rich to choose from. Think about it, they basically get to live as children forever, this is why they act like children. When you turn 18 your parents push you out and you're on your fucking own, no one cares about you. A women can stay in the house as long as she wants and most the time she can find someone to support her at even 16 so she wants to fucking leave the house already, when she leaves she is basically just getting a new daddy but with sex. Thus, she can live any way she pleases when she gets out like she did at home. Women can literally stay children for as long as they want, when they see guys nostalgic for things of their youth, they are like "Lol" because life never stops being great for them, let's face it. We were born male, we lost. We fucking lost. Feminism exist because it's like a child crying that he dosen't get to have everything he wants when he wants it.

And every women here will deny it. Like the children they are.
>>
>>27436118
sure. I have female friends and they all admit it quite happily all the time though and say they would hate to be a guy.

Especially when talking about relationships.
>>
File: 1442819361158.png (230 KB, 550x435) Image search: [Google]
1442819361158.png
230 KB, 550x435
>>27436143
>>when they see guys nostalgic for things of their youth, they are like "Lol" because life never stops being great for them

this hit hard, you never see any roast looking back and missing things until they're past the 30 wall, and all they miss is being able to
fuck guys out of their league
>>
>>27436118

Spreading this truth with a #bump family
>>
hard truths in this thread
>>
>>27436118
do you want to be needy? to directly depend on other people all your life?
because that's what women are

sure, their life is easier, but is it worth it, when the price is freedom?
you are free to do the fuck you want because you never will need someone to support you
that's the male privilege, that the thing feminazi will never get. Because freedom is never free.

I'd hate to be a woman. There's no fun in living life the easy way.
>>
>>27436545
what do I do all day when im free but sit inside and do neet shit anyway?
housewives would do the same shit right? you basically free to divorce and take half the shit too so i dont agree
>>
Don't forget that now thanks to their collective lying ('wage gap') they get basically free airconditioned jobs earning above average income in the best working conditions, while men are pushed to back of house jobs.
>>
>>27436118
R9k is the only place in the whole world where you can find people who can't acknowledge the fact that being a man is fucking awesome compared to being a woman
>>
>>27436545
It's the luxury and security of being able to choose between being supported and being independent. Plus its not like receiving that support actually requires much of a sacrifice to your freedom.
>>
you're presuming every woman is attractive, when no one gives a fuck if you're an ugly woman, and you cant compensate for it with intelligence or humor or money like ugly men can
>>
>>27436632
Ugly women still have it easier than ugly men imo.
make a fake okcupid account or whatever, its been done before
>>
>>27436622
I'd say the male experience is highly polar. It's better than the female experience for some and worse for others. Obviously robots are in the latter category
>>
>>27436657
to expand on this cause it wasnt that clear, its been shown ugly women still get tons of attention, sometimes even more than attractive guys
>>
>>27436632
>and you cant compensate for it with intelligence or humor or money like ugly men can

how delusional do you have to be to even think something like this? it doesnt work. im an ugly guy and you obviously are not or you would know that nothing, ever, compensates for it. the opposite is actually true, people think you are nicer and funnier if you are attractive.
>>
File: 1456293609601.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
1456293609601.png
77 KB, 592x554
>>27436545
>freedom
>freedom ain't free
>>
>>27436674

from men who only want a pump and dump, which we're told you should be grateful for from by the same guys who'll hate on you for having casual sex

soooo easy being female!
>>
>>27436682

I know plenty of fat as fuck guys who are popular just because they are confident or have a good job
>>
File: 1454537479923.jpg (808 KB, 1928x1420) Image search: [Google]
1454537479923.jpg
808 KB, 1928x1420
>>27436622
>>27436685

r9k is the only place where people have enough common sense to witness females are privileged everywhere in first world country.

When you are a 20s year girl owning mac and iPhone because you are too dumb to think, getting Starbucks coffee for 20$ everyday and getting courted by males without having to do anything you are privileged.

When you are getting 3000$ dollars like some dumb slut on Steam I know for existing by a thirsty male you are privileged.

When quotas favors you among most qualified people you are privileged.

When you get a lesser prison sentence than your males counterpart you are privileged.

When you are the retarded 20 year old female whose only worry is when you will waste your boyfriend money on high heels and shopping like you do most of your time you are privileged.

When you only concern is either fucking Brad of Chad without doing the single effort, while omegas males are fapping to death you are privileged.

Some females get thousand of dollars for showing their feets over the internet.
But sure females are oppressed. It is so hard to be a female.
>>
>>27436787
All of this is men's fault. When you are retarded enough to give women free shit instead of calling them out on their obnoxious behavior you deserve every to have it harder. Women wouldn't be on pedestal if men wouldn't put them up there.
>>
>>27437395
>women falls down in front of you
>you don't rush to help her up
>others around you call you an asshole for doing nothing and not putting the woman on a pedestal
>woman calls you an asshole too for not putting her on a pedestal and then blames you for making her fall down
>the crowd goes ape shit and wants to lynch you
>a woman would never lie about such a thing
Maybe women should stop putting themselves on pedestals.
>>
>>27436118
i wouldn't take care of my pussy and it would stink. i would wipe my feces into it.
>>
File: 1454738732019.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1454738732019.gif
2 MB, 316x213
And who s fault is that? Almost every guy on planet glorifies women, breasts and ass in desperate attempt to get sex. We are the fault. We are the ones who gave them power
>>
>>27437635
paying a girl a fuckton of money to see her feet online =/= helping a girl up when she falls. are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1451770858624.jpg (29 KB, 626x720) Image search: [Google]
1451770858624.jpg
29 KB, 626x720
>>27436685
I don't hate women for having casual sex. I'm just jealous
>>
File: waifu.gif (927 KB, 230x313) Image search: [Google]
waifu.gif
927 KB, 230x313
>WOULD YOU RATHER BE THE CHILD?
> OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE THE DADDY?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION FUCKERS
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.