[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've figured it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1458641536289.gif (190 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1458641536289.gif
190 KB, 360x360
I know why we can't get gfs /r9k/. I have solved this dilemma, and funny enough the problem is universal. It's something that most young men have and that Chads always avoid. Get this: it's all about availability and not caring.

Like, not pretending to not care just to get a gf, but genuinely not giving a shit about gf or no gf. This causes you to act in manners that at first might be "cringey" to you, but over time you will get used to it and realize that it's natural. Like, it's natural to express a sexual interest in girls, there is nothing wrong with that. Feminism has tried to place a stigma on men expressing how a girl makes his pee pee hard, and this is because they want to keep a large pool of beta orbiters who will never express their sexual interest so that the woman can exploit his resources, using her body as bait that the beta orbiter will never catch.

But see, an "alpha" (i.e. a man's man) never falls for that kind of bullshit. They don't fall for the bait, because they genuinely don't care. Maybe they get poon elsewhere. Maybe they've had enough to not obsess over it anymore, but regardless they don't give a shit about girls and how they feel. Not one. They express their interest in the way they want because they don't care how the woman perceives tjem, because he'll either try the same thing over and over again with many other girls or already has poon waiting and this one is like his side dish if he feels hungry enough.

Availability. You always have to be on the run doing something. Like, actually doing it to the point where your life becomes engulfed in it. Hobbies, homework, whatever it is, stick to that 100% and go all out. You make that your priority, get good at something.
>>
File: 1438464900582.png (315 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1438464900582.png
315 KB, 530x580
>>27435974
If it gets you a gf that's great, if not who cares, not you, because poon is immortal, it never goes away, and the girl attatched to the poon can almost be swapped with another girl as most are the same and don't matter, but you know you matter because you can do things and have an actual life and stuff you're really good at that no bitch that you meet will be better than you at it 99% of the time. Even if the pussy is shut off from you, go this route and I guarantee you will feel a lot better and feel the weight lifted off of your shoulder.

Also, turn off all your social media bs. No facebook, no messenger, no instagram, nothing, because you will sink too much time into it that you could be using for getting good at something else.

Speak what is on your mind and in your heart, but in a way that is clear and easy for someone to understand. The blunter the better. Women can see through fakeness much better than most men
>>
File: 1456685343947.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456685343947.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
>>27435974
oh and the best way to not care is to honestly do drugs and get so stressed to the point where everything's a haze and your brain just shuts off
>>
>>27435974
Pretty good, op.

The availability thing also works with friends. I used to always be the guy to ask people to hang out and to organize meet-ups and shit. I've noticed all my friends appear busy and I get the feeling nobody wants to hang out really, but the fact is, I'm not that interesting. I'm gonna stop being that person and just use my time to myself.
>>
>>27436166
That's the best thing to do anon. No one cares about you, so you can pick up on anything and just keep doing that and sticking with it.
>>
>>27435974
I'm doing that, but it will never give me a gf. Let me explain.
I'm 22. Last summer I decided girls aren't worth my time. Since then, 3 girls showed interest in me. One even tried to kiss me. But I didn't want to.

I no longer feel >tfwnogf.
I have become >tfwnogf.
>>
when no one knows you exist, life feels more realistic.
you don't take anything for granted because no one has your back and no one is going to help and you aren't spoiled by human support.
every choice matters more.
>>
>>27436234
>every choice matters more
I don't follow.
Explain further.
>>
Having a friend that's also a girl helps, some women go absolutely insane for men that are preselected for some reason. I don't know if they're out to cuck each other or if they want to be the envy of all their friends or what.. have her feign interest and suddenly it's a different story, I don't understand it.
>>
>>27435974
Sauce on image?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.