[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex is a fake meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1989 Mother's Milk.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1989 Mother's Milk.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
I just absolutely cannot cum from having sex.
I've been jacking it for years. Every time i start fapping i will without fail finish.
When i have sex its impossible. My dick just feels numb and it'll go soft eventually.
What to i even do? I've got a week of pent up blue balls and im starting to worry
>>
>>27435845
put a paper bag on her head
>>
I have this weird theory that sex is actually really disappointing and every just goes along with it and acts like it's really awesome because they don't want to admit that they bought into the meme.

And sometimes I can't help but think that sex doesn't even exist and everybody is conspiring to fool me, but that's a little more far fetched.
>>
>>27435845
Holy shit you too? The other day I was with a 6/10 chick for the first time and when I stuck my dick in her I literally felt nothing. I literally couldn't get hard enough to really feel anything. I don't know if my dick is too small or if all these years of rapping have made my dick insensitive .

>tfw you will never enjoy what billions of others had
>>
Ya you guys are probably too small.
>>
>>27435937
it's pretty overrated until you get those love chemicals going, it's a different sensation altogether. you don't even need to love the girl, just the intimacy
>>
>>27435845
m8 i'm gay and i still finished easily when i had sex with women a few times. a hole's a hole.
>>
You are most likely being nervous and pretty far up your head.
Dick not hard enough, so there is barely any friction. I recommend kegels and a lighter grip while fapping.

Getting out of your head in a situation like this is pretty difficult though.
>>
File: 1389104833858.jpg (59 KB, 620x748) Image search: [Google]
1389104833858.jpg
59 KB, 620x748
>>27435845
I actually faked an orgasm once because I as getting so bored of it. But I think it is in our heads. I at least have a severe problem with intimacy and never had sex with a woman for whom I had any form of feelings.
How is your relationship to the girls you had sex with?
>>
are you circumcised by any chance?

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

wew son
>>
Sex makes me extremely uncomfortable and I only do it for my gfs sake and sometimes I fake an orgasm by pretending and then say something like "I guess none came out, I just jerked off an hour ago" and she believes it since women don't know anything about benis.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.