[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the biggest autist I know, and it took 21 years to find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1456934934584.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1456934934584.gif
269 KB, 234x249
During the last 48 hours I've been waking up from a nightmare from hell and beyond of embarrassment. Not to say I haven't suspected it, but I didn't think it was this bad.

I have all of my adolescent life been tricked into believing I live a successful social life. During the first week of senior high school I finally got a lot of attention from girls for having a "nice smile". Being bullied through the entirety of my education, I'm a sucker for flattery.
As I started to get invited to parties, a girl would come along and shape my life, for better or worse.

It started with her getting a bit to drunk, and ended with me kissing her. Obviously everyone would of this on the following Monday. As painfully awkward lunch breaks went by at school, I persistently chatted with her on MSN. It took almost a half year of this before we started hanging out with each other at home, and would start kissing.
This escalated to fingering, before we became a couple and broke each other's virginity.

I think she genuinely had a great time with me as she was very possessive. When high school ended, so did our relationship. I will maybe go more into detail about how we two worked together as a couple in future posts.

What I should talk about is how many terrible people I surround myself with.
Those who:
>invites me to parties so I can embarrass myself even more
>use me as their personal taxi driver, for spare change
>talk about others, when they're really talking about me
>compliment me in a patronizing way
>have let this go on for so long when I'm obviously deluded and making great shame to my family

My family is good people, but they have failed to see the signs and get me professional help.

How I came to realize how bad things are? After drinking hard on and off with my "friends" for 5 days, and while sobering up (this may be the delirium) I came to the conclusion that everything just makes sense with an autist deluded into thinking he's not.
>>
I stopped using msn in 2009

>tfw your friends list gradually got grayer
>>
File: 1458213426680.png (160 KB, 748x1036) Image search: [Google]
1458213426680.png
160 KB, 748x1036
I know that feel too, just fake smile back while they're fake flattering you. It's just part of society that everyone's fake on the surface
>>
>>27435819
I'm wondering how I can turn their perception of me as naive child, into my advantage.My days of being their lackey and jester is over
>>
You're having nightmares, it wouldn't have taken you 21 years to find out. People have a way of singling autists out so they can rip them apart. It sounds to me like people make an effort to include you, it's most likely because they like you. What kind of shithead invites people out so they can embarass themselves anyways?

>>27435819
I don't think I've EVER been fake flattered, falsely complimented yeah
>>
>>27435959
I'm fully aware that alcohol withdrawal can cause, among other things, anxiety and paranoia. I haven't confronted them about it, but I am going to seek professional help

Most definitely not drinking until I feel good about life, don't want to become an alcoholic
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.