[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who was on the Facial Abuse sites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1459037019213[1].jpg (74 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1459037019213[1].jpg
74 KB, 1080x720
Would you date a girl who was on the Facial Abuse sites?
>>
No, but someone else will, that's why women are the way they are today, they know that there will always be a man there, waiting for them.
>>
>>27435652
I would have to really like her. Stuff like that make me question how stable she is.
>>
wouldn't date a non virgin, so no
>>
Absolutely not, I don't even care if I'm going to die a virgin at this point.

If I'm going to date a woman, it's going to be a decent one, not some washed up hooker.
>>
Video related:

http://efukt.com/21209_FUCK1NG_DESTROY3D.html
>>
I would prefer a girl like this.

At least I know she won't be a prude who uses her teeth for the 2min biannual "blowjobs" I receive.
And she'll 100x more likely to do anal than an innocent virgin..
>>
while I dont have a problem with it in theory in practice you would only be on a site like that if you are really stupid with money and even more stupid with life decisions and probably molested a lot as a kid
>>
Only Mayli.
>>
>>27437899

>Date Mayli
>Puts up a good girl act for work and high society
>swears up and down that she's cleaned up her act
>you go to one of her parties
>see some tattooed 45 year old named "Keith"
>She's really familiar with him, calling him an "old friend"
>She pressures you to do meth with her
>Grab her and take her to a room for the best meth fueled sex ever
>Month later she breaks up with you
>Find out she was banging Keith for free drugs as well
>you're still hooked on meth
>>
>>27437987
Would be worth it desu.
>>
>>27437998

and the clamidya she gave you?
>>
I'd only date somebody who was on the facial abuse or similar websites
>>
this shit is so depressing

why do girls do this shit?
some are really good looking
>>
>>27438426

Most are drug addict prostitutes and/or illegal immigrants. Bottom of the barrel types. Or they're freaky girls who like it. Or they're incredibly naive.
>>
>>27438452

Mayli is not a bottom of the barrel girl.
her familly is wealthy
>>
>>27438472

She is and/or was a meth user and a sexual freak. She's not normal AT ALL.
>>
>>27438519
>>27438472

Also her rich family are pretty much the only thing stopping her from being a low end prostitute. Most other girls in that situation don't have that kind of support where mommy and daddy can bail them out.
>>
>>27435652
I'd facefuck not date them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.