[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I be a robot even though I've had sex before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
My friend and I recently got into an argument about my robot status because I've had sex before. It went so far that we took a robot test and I ended up getting a lower score than him by three points. It said we were both robots. He still wouldn't accept and brought up the rules to be a true robot. Said he was a robot then because he had broken every rule except for one. He told me he wasn't a true robot but that he was a robot. So I said I was the same then. He wouldn't accept it and started getting pissy about it and insulting my intelligence and saying I was being a little kid . When all I was is bringing out my own facts and they just happened to say I was a robot. I'm even more of a robot than him in how I am and what I do. He's the one with the gf and the friends. All I did was Id have sex 2 times at the beginning of summer last year.
I seriously need to know can I still be robot even though I've had sex?
>>
>>27435557
its possible. but there is a bigger problem here. why do you guys want to be labeled as robots? its not the best thing
>>
>>27435557
Sounds like you both are just failed normies. Get out.
>>
>>27435608
I thought the same thing but just wouldn't accept it
>>
>>27435581
He want to be one because he takes pride in it
I just find if my lifestyle is robot then I don't want him calling me a chad when just be cause I've had sex. especiallu when I scored lower than him on the test
>>
>>27435636
im just like you anon. i once had it all, a gf, a job, but i lost it all before i tured 18 and now i wonder the boards of 4chan waiting for something to happen in my life. get out while you can. you may be a failed normie but you can still be somebody
>>
>>27435763
I have everything right now and I still want to die. I am 30 and schizophrenic.
There is no cure for schizophrenia. I feel almost nothing for anyone and just want it to end, but can't suicide because I have money and everything that others could ever want, so it seems like a waste.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg#t=24
>>
>>27435763
Yea I don't know it might be too late for me.
how could I save myself? how could I even try?
>>
>>27435847
i wish i could take your illness from you. im useless and you could live the dream
>>
>>27435557
I'll call you a robot once you've done my test.
Taste the forbidden fruit (you've already done this) then go without it for 5 years or more.
To truly know what you're missing to the point where you tell yourself you'll avoid girls at all costs and then actively doing this as well, no relapses.
Only then can I agree you have some robot part left in you. Destroyed by the forbidden fruit!
>>
>>27435921
Maybe Ill just grow out of it

i can't wait for my friend to wake up though I'll get to show him that either actual robots agree with me, him, or if we're both normies and If I im a robot or were both normies I can't wait to see him try to fight it because he'll finally just have to accept it and not get pissy about it. He won't be able to call me shit or anything
>>
File: 1457846213497.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1457846213497.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>27435734
>he takes pride in it
>I don't want him calling me a chad
Congrats! You're both flaming faggotty normies trying to label themselves for some stupid meme status!
Do you really think anyone here actually wants to be a robot? It's not some secret fucking club you retard. We're like this because that's how we turned out we didn't fill out an application or some shit.

Now mr normie would you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>27435847
I'd take your schizophrenia, sometimes I get lonely and it would be nice to talk to someone.
Tried to forge a tulpa but I failed on that..
>>
>>27435557
sexed up 15 birds and i'm still a robot. i think it's more about IQ. mine is 158. isolation is the real problem
>>
File: 1306541751658.png (65 KB, 196x199) Image search: [Google]
1306541751658.png
65 KB, 196x199
>>27435988
I don't have a high level, I was able to almost pass as a normal person.
However, I still feel almost nothing for people and creatures in general.
I have abused pets and persons (not physically for persons, but just emotionally). I contain myself, but I know what really hurts people.
I am afraid that I could do some shooting or blow myself up because I have finally lost it. When you don't have much empathy is hard to not just blow people up.
>>
File: pepe-rain.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
pepe-rain.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>27435581
>why do you guys want to be labeled as robots

Because most people have a strong urge to belong somewhere. And even if it turns out that they belong to the "losers", that's still better than being a faceless nobody who don't know where his place is.
I think that being a cyborg is even worse than being a robot, because you can't really be at peace with the normies but at the same time you behave and look too normal to relate to the robot's world.
>>
>>27435941
Whoa I actually don't want to do that see i like a challenge and not getting laid isn't a challenge
Anyways I just wanted to know for this argument plus in 5 years I don't want to be a robot don't get me wrong I love you guys , but I've always had different plans
>>
>>27436037
don't we all have a lack of empathy for humans and none cute animals in general?
if I can get away with manipulating someone I will, mostly humans though but my point is, we're not so different.
Difference is I have no voices telling me what to do and not do.
>>
>>27435557
There's two kind of robots imo.

The first is the pseudorobot -- "redpilled" edgelord, hates women, hates blacks, obsessed with biotruths and evopsych, no debilitating mental health issues, not remotely on the spectrum (though they might pretend to be for lolz), probably comes from good home, borderline normie struggling to get laid. This type reigns supreme on /r9k/.

The second is the rarer type, the nontrivial robot -- high-functioning spectrumite, mentally ill and on meds and/or self-medicating, realizes his/her condition is final and doesn't aspire to normie status. Usually far more intelligent than the former type and provides far more interesting (though often not as popular) content on the board.
>>
>>27436037
>am afraid that I could do some shooting or blow myself up
It's a very long, hard road up to this point. I think most people just off themselves in the end, even if they do have easy access to weapons.
>>
>>27436058
I didn't plan to stay away from girls for 5 years.. but the universe had other plans for me and eventually I had to cut girls out of my life completely so I could focus on myself.
I didn't choose never have any form of sex ever again, I tried and tried but I failed and failed.
The forbidden fruit was tasted and now I must suffer for all eternity for it, knowing vividly what I'm missing each and every day for the rest of my life..
>>
>>27436066
Voices tell you things. But it is up to you still to listen to them or not.
I always just did what I thought was right, or wrong. The voices could say kill everybody, that didn't mean I had to listen to their bullshit.
Your own personality can still override them.
>>
>>27435986
I like you but no you think I chose to be how I am im not doing it for the memes im not doing it the status I want to win the argument so he'll shut up, but I don't get the girl I don't have friends at school I sit listening to music all day at school
>>
>>27436091
we're not so different after all.
We both lack sympathy for the human race (none edgy way, just tired of them) and we both control our own destiny.
Everything is gonna be alright anon, just keep looking forward and grab what you want, don't let anyone stand in your way.
>>
>>27435557
>My friend
>I
>argument
>robot status

do actual people actually talk about this actual stuff in the actual real life?
this meme has gone too far

people, do yourselves a favor
find your 'hosts' file
add the line

127.0.0.1 boards.4chan.org/r9k

then save the file
this will prevent your computer from ever loading this godforsaken board again
I'm doing this right after posting

I'm fucking done with this place. See you around, anons.
>>
>>27436050
am i a cyborg? i ve never heard this term before and ive been here for a while
>>
>>27436096
If you're still in school you can't be a robot. End of argument. You can still change while you're in school. Once its over you cant change and those who fail to do so become robots and live the rest of their lives socially inept and lonely.
>>
File: 374.png (219 KB, 347x602) Image search: [Google]
374.png
219 KB, 347x602
>>27436198
(for you)
[originalhos]
>>
File: 1288643632222.png (146 KB, 292x514) Image search: [Google]
1288643632222.png
146 KB, 292x514
>tfw firmly in the middle ground between wizard and normie scum
>Can interact with people and all
>Have mental illness (schizophrenia) but to a low degree, I can pass as a normal person unless I mention it
>People enjoy my personality and company, plus advice
>Still want to kill myself and when I break down and tell people they always leave me because I am broken
>>
>>27435557

who gives a shit?

what does a robot even mean?

I actually have autism and dont have the capacity to leave the house by myself but would probably not be considered a robot since I'm not depressed and have loving parents and internet friends, whole thing is a joke
>>
>>27436050
Iktf. I just feel like the robot identity is all I have left.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.