[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be almost 21 KV >qt from my chem lab who I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1442340042599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442340042599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>be almost 21 KV
>qt from my chem lab who I've been making small talk with texts me out of the blue
>apparently she got my number from my lab partner for "help"
>we start talking and I'm able to get past small talk with texting
>we hit it off and have a lot in common
>we decided to go see batman vs superman
>day of the movie ask her if she wants a ride/wants to get dinner after
>no reply
>a couple hours later ask her if she's still down to go
>get a reply an hour after the movie was supposed to start
>she is flipping out on me calling me a racist and a sociopath
>keep asking her what she's talking about but she stops responding altogether

Apparently the first result on Google when you search my name is my Google account which I made a lot of shitposts with on YouTube videos linked to /pol/. Now she thinks I'm a sociopathic racist and I can't explain it to her because she doesn't understand the concept of shitposting and ill never be able to explain it to her.

I dont know what to do. My life was FINALLY starting to get better after 9 years. I almost got a gf and I got into my schools nursing program. But now she thinks I'm a disgusting person and shell probably tell everyone. Now I will never get a gf or even make friends and Im worried if I might get expelled if she or someone else makes a big deal about this.

My comments weren't serious just shitposts for some laughs but they will never understand that... I'm fucked... I just want to die now. My life is falling apart and is worse than before.

I might just take my dad's gun and blow my brains out...

JDIMSA
>>
File: 1451814533200.jpg (32 KB, 386x455) Image search: [Google]
1451814533200.jpg
32 KB, 386x455
ahahah, poltard BTFO
>>
Link to youtube channel...
>>
File: ap.png (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ap.png
39 KB, 640x400
Holy fuck lmao
Makes me feel good that I purged my name and Facebook of retarded shit not too long ago, totally worth the cringe of seeing the posts of my 12 year old self.
>>
>>27435511
>leaving a traceable digital footprint
I hate breaking it to you but other sites are not 4chan
good luck convincing her that you're only an ironic faggot, not an actual one
at least you learned something today
>>
>>27435511
>searching acquaintances' names on the internet
jeez, talk about sociopathic behaviour...
>>
You're not supposed to leave traces of yourself online retard, you deserve all of it
>>
Holy shit Im laughing so hard.
I can already imagine her browsing through all the Pepe Trumps and all the memes
>>
I'm glad you all think this is funny... I'm probably going to kill myself if I get expelled and even if I dont I probably still will if she tells a bunch of people...
>>
>>27435708
Kill her anon, it's the only way to stop this
No one will know
>>
>>27435511
Haha you racist fuck, you got what you deserve.

>ever shitposting under your real name

You're too stupid to reproduce. Seriously it's time to scrub your YouTube and other social media accounts of all objectionable content and if necessary delete them and start over. Holy fuck employers Google your name, girls Google your name and everything on the net is archived and backed up forever.
>>
Just tell her you do it to elicit reactions out of people online for fun sometimes, and you don't actually take any of that seriously and neither should she. It's not hard.
>>
File: 1407272299175.jpg (11 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1407272299175.jpg
11 KB, 360x264
>>27435511
>posting /pol/ memes under your real name

You're a fucking idiot
>>
File: youtube privacy.jpg (218 KB, 1436x674) Image search: [Google]
youtube privacy.jpg
218 KB, 1436x674
>>27435511
>voluntarily trusting anyone with both your name and your shitposts
ishygddt
>>
>>27435708
This is exactly why i stay away from social media, consider it a lesson learnt. Try to make up for it bring her flowers or something
>>
Why'd she google your name tho

At least you were on her mind, OP. Nothing you can do now but purge what you can and maximum damage control
>>
>>27435793
maybe looking for his kikebook?
>>
While this is funny and all, who the fuck searches people up on Google? Better yet, how can you find a specific person with a search?

I'm searching people on my friends list and there is so few names that comes up with results.

>tfw when i searched my own name, some french guy with my exact name pops up.
>>
>>27435793
I've done this before. Googled girls' names before a date and find their twitter or instagram or what not.
>>
>>27435771
if you need to hide your name online you're probably a bully terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQZ0fpLFNVI
>>
>>27435708
Where you harassing others?
>>
File: 1446829345083.png (120 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
1446829345083.png
120 KB, 560x400
>searched for my old youtube account from 2008
>remember posting a bunch of pro-Nazi comments unironically
>can only find maybe two or three of them left today
>used my real e-mail address and every like a true underaged fucktard

At least my personal info isn't in public view as I had always set it to private but jewgle still nose (hehe) and my cringe-inducing teenage ramblings will live on forever
>>
>>27435738
But she will still think OP is a sociopath
>>
>>27435708
just say its a comedy routine and everything you say is ironic, like The Colbert Report. its not your fault if they don't "get" it
>>
>>27435511
If a girl searches you up on Google before going on a cinema date with you, you probably dodged a bullet there. Be thankful she didn't call the cops claiming you raped her.
>>
>>27435793
>>27435804

somehow women have the illusion that this is normal behavior

I went on a first date and she actually asked "so do you follow me on twitter?"
>>
give her a severed nigger's hand as a gift to try and woo her. you dont need to cut one off a live coon, just sneak into the morgue.
>>
>>27435881
this is beyond maximum damage control, it makes so little sense it almost makes perfect sense

It might work, OP

>>27435888
>first date

good trips
>>
How retarded can you be for using your real name. Jesus. You couldnt even been arsed to hide comment notification on your profile. Thats like idiotism squared. Delete your account or feign ignorance. If you actually have tour face as profile pic than god help you nigga
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (66 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
66 KB, 500x280
>using your real name on the internet
>2006+10
>>
Even if you manage to convince her that you were just shitposting and that whatever she read isn't your real opinion, the fact you were shitposting at all is enough to write you off.
Make better life choices.
That said, your life isn't over man. Calm the fuck down. Try to explain but don't expect any result. More importantly, learn the lesson. That is watch out for what information you leave about yourself on the internet.

Also, because it's popped up a couple of times in this thread: Googling somebody before a date isn't weird behavior at all.
>>
>>27435511
>not being diligent with privacy with what you put on the internet

serves you right desu. i mean you never thought to google yourself and see that anyone could see your name has racist comments attached to it? stupid desu
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.