[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do i clean shit? i have disinfectant wipes. they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1438729948775.jpg (209 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1438729948775.jpg
209 KB, 500x509
how the fuck do i clean shit?

i have disinfectant wipes. they work wonderes, but are they safe to use all the time? its like a cheat code for cleaning

whats the "normal" way of cleaning? just soap and water?
>>
cleaning ladies, janitors, etc have like 50000 different tools they use. it really depends on what kind of job you need to do.
>>
chlorine purges shit
but it also purges many other organic shit
it depends on what you want to clean
>>
I just uses those wipes for virtually everything too. They might damage some things like paint and you may need the heavy duty one for bathroom/kitchen.

For leather and other things like that I wouldn't use them
>>
>>27435412
Janitors just use like one thing to mop floors and another for most surfaces. A lot of cleaning stuff has small special applications.
>>
Go in and ask for whatever the truckers buy.

They often have to clean up corpses so you know you're getting the best shit.
>>
Generally speaking for almost everything I just use a disinfectant spray and a cloth with a little tub of water.

Wet one corner of the cloth liberally and approach the objective with spray in one hand cloth in the other.

Upon engaging the objective light it up with the dienfectant spray before wiping off with the wet section of the cloth.

Flick you wrist so the dry section of the cloth comes over the operative part of your hand and dry the surface.

Disengage and move to the next objective.

Works for everything except dishes and the toilet which has designated toilet cleaner.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.