[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome view of myself as worthless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CO4zTs5WsAA_y5T.jpg (18 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
CO4zTs5WsAA_y5T.jpg
18 KB, 412x351
How do I overcome view of myself as worthless?
>>
take an online iq test then brag about the results like the other neckbeards here
>>
>>27434480
Do something you consider that is an achievement.
If you can't do shit at all, just doing something, the minimal useful thing, is an achievement. You don't have to win the nobel prize or even finish college. Just try and get a job and maintain it, then survive. After you have done this you can then try and improve your life.
>>
>>27434531
Achievements are not your own. They are a product genetics and luck.
>>
>>27434547
You can immerse yourself in self loathing or do something.
It is your choice, but then don't blame others if you want to be miserable by your own will.
>>
>>27434480
do something with your life.
>>
The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.
The Tao is elusive and intangible.
Oh it is intangible and elusive, and yet within is image.
Oh it is elusive and intangible, and yet within is form.
Oh it is dim and dark, and yet within is essence.
This essence is very real, and therein lies faith.
From the very beginning until now its name has never been forgotten.
Thus I perceive the creation.
How do I know the ways of creation?
Because of this.

>>
>>27434584
I am in a hole and I want to go out, but your suggestion doesn't let me do that. I don't blame anyone for my existence, it's my own fault.
>>
File: 1346203917195.jpg (48 KB, 529x700) Image search: [Google]
1346203917195.jpg
48 KB, 529x700
>>27434609
Nobody can pull you out of the hole but yourself.
Think what you want to do to feel proud of yourself and do so.
>>
The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.

The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang.
They achieve harmony by combining these forces.

Men hate to be "orphaned," "widowed," or "worthless,"
But this is how kings and lords describe themselves.

For one gains by losing
And loses by gaining.

What others teach, I also teach; that is:
"A violent man will die a violent death!"
This will be the essence of my teaching.

>>
File: EVA 1.0.mp4_snapshot_01.34.23.jpg (584 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EVA 1.0.mp4_snapshot_01.34.23.jpg
584 KB, 1920x1080
You need outside validation. You need someone to tell you truthfully that you have worth and that you are good.

But no one will ever validate you because you are worthless.
>>
File: makr i thrive on neglect.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
makr i thrive on neglect.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>27434609
Huh. For me it was blaming people and spite that got me on the first steps out of the hole: was a NEET for 5 years after dropping out of the school, tricked a qt engineer into being my gf, then got cucked by her after half a year. Now spite is motivating me into med school because fuck her thinking she's so cool; I'll make double the money she is.

Do you go to therapy or have regular human interaction? The only thing that kept me from killing myself for a while was going to MtG events once a week and occasionally getting a smile when I cracked a dumb joke.

The first step to things like >>27434720 is to see if there's any way you can turn a hobby of yours into something that lets you interact with people. Even if you don't have anything you do other than /v/ or /a/, invite some people you used to know over for beer and a LAN party or Madoka marathon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.