[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just sent a cringey as fuck message to someone on normiekikebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: pow-1.jpg (10 KB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
pow-1.jpg
10 KB, 320x225
I just sent a cringey as fuck message to someone on normiekikebook

Can one of you robots just kill me please?
>>
>>27434288
What was the message
oregano
>>
Calm down and realize cringey shit for you is fine because they're normies
>>
>>27434288
Don't worry I've done the exact same thing, just prepare your unstretched anus it's going to be a rough couple of days.
>>
>>27434294
Had to do with revealing how much of a failure at life I was

The no reply is slowly killing me the longer it takes...

>>27434301
Truem I guess
>>
Alright fine, where do you live?
>>
>>27434331
>revealing how much of a failure at life I was
KEK why the fuck why
>>
just delete Facebook

seriously, it's 2016
>>
>>27434331
It was to a woman, wasn't it. You need to post a screen cap, then we can talk about killing you.
>>
>>27434348
Fuck off normie

Dude I'm talking to has similar traits and we were relating, I just took it to a whole nuffa level

Normie fuck off please, why are you even here if you're so "successful"?
>>
>>27434288
Post the message here, and black out both the names.
>>
>>27434365
It actually wasn't. If it was I would've killed myself already. I do an okay with oneitis. But I revealed my true self to somebody on cancer kikebook and I freaked out

Just tell me it'll be okay...
>>
>>27434376
>if you're so "successful"?
I am not successful but i know not to be that fucking retarded anon
>>
>>27434396
just post the fucking screen cap already jesus
>>
>>27434288
It can't be cringeier than calling it "normiekikebook"
>>
>>27434487
Okay, how rerarded was I then? You don't even know but you still act like you're above me. That's a sure sign of a pathetic faggot such as yourself, you can't fool me rerard

>>27434511
No
>>
>>27434540
Giveyourinformationtobenefitgovernmentagencies andcorprationsforfreebook.com

Is that better you flaming faggot?
>>
>>27434559
Fucking attention whore. No wonder no one likes you.
>>
>>27434785
Hurr durr you're an attentio whore because you don't post your persinal messages online for other people to see

You're a literal retard right?
>>
wow op great thread you are a smart one
>>
>asks for help
>gets mad when given advice
>>
>>27434920
Thanks
>>27434967
What good advice should I have raken?
>>
>>27434288
Been there. Done that. I stopped using Facebooboo a year and a half ago, why haven't you?

Also feel better knowing that communication through text is very ambiguous, so while YOU interpreted it as "cringey" the other person might just think it is incoherent but with good intentions (thus not as bad as you see it)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.