[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 25 years old and still watch wrestling anyone else know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
>tfw 25 years old and still watch wrestling

anyone else know this feel
>>
YANGU BACKSUU !

PREASE GO HOMMU !!
>>
quit when i was 13 desu senpai

you should move on to ufc like me
>>
>tfw roleplaying as a female wrestler on the internet

wtf is wrong with me
>>
going to wrestlemania by myself.

99,999 thousand normies and me.
>>
>>27434909

You are the luckiest man in the world. That card turned out decent, its gonna be dope as hell.
>>
Ofcourse.

Was just watching WrestleKingdom 10 yesterday, switched to some NWA PPV from 2002 on taima woo channels, was gonna watch CZW PPV but got tired.

I watch everything. Will never stop, seem to do it just because normies DONT do it.

My life plan is to make enough money to attend all Mania's till I die.
>>
>>27435125
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm sure AJ vs Y2J will be the best match of the night, but it shares the show with Roman vs HHH for the WWEWHC and Shane vs Undertaker for control of RAW. The last tine we had a stipulation for control of RAW it only lasted like 2 or 3 weeks. We also to remember that even if Shane gets control, Vince and Stephanie will still have legit creative control.
>>
>yfw the New Day are going to be put over "huge" at Wrestlemania
>yfw it's a 4 v 3 match
>yfw they need a secret partner
>yfw IF YOU SMELLLLLLL
>>
>>27435159

Roman vs HHH will be a good match desu, assuming it turns into an all-out brawl. Shane vs Taker is going to have a decent story to it, I assume. Interference and swerves out the fucking arse.
>>
anyone sick of new day?
hurry up and split up and let big e become us champ already
>>
>>27435210
fuck up smarky
>>
I still miss Chris Benoit
>>
Who the fuck cares how old you are, I'll be watching wrestling until I die it's the only sport I enjoy.

Also don't be insecure about anon, wrestling isn't for kids, that's what normies think of wrestling. Are you a fucking normie or something?

>>27435159
Triple H vs Roman will be a good match anon, Triple H will make it good.
>>
>>27435292
>sport
Professional wrestling is not a sport.
>>
>Shane beats Taker earlier in the night
>Later on, Roman and HHH are down, referee counting towards a double count out
>This music hits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2XZRrZDFo
>"AH NEVAH LOST MAH TITAHL"
>Waving a piece of paper that turns out to be a signed letter of confirmation that he's approved to be entered into the match
>Ends up winning
>Roman gets BTFO in the same way 2 years in a row
>>
I don't watch wrestling, but I can't deny that it can get pretty fucking hype.

Only reason I don't watch it is because I don't want to pay for cable TV.
>>
>>27435320
Fair enough. My point still stands though, nobody should be insecure about liking this form of entertainment.
>>
File: KidsH-005-2.jpg (302 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
KidsH-005-2.jpg
302 KB, 1000x1000
>>27434712
>you should move on to ufc like me

ok kid if you say so lol
>>
>>27435356
Yeah I agree, there's nothing queer about watching muscle men in in tiny pants and baby oil rubbing up against each other.
>>
>>27435279
I stopped watching wrestling when he died. RIP in peace ;-;
>>
>>27435356
If it was like in the attitude era or EC dub, I would agree.
>>
>>27435394
https://youtu.be/s5CWp-ovUlQ

F
>>
>>27435418
I've been watching fo 23 years, I'm not gonna stop watching now just because the product isn't as good as it was "Back in the day."
We were spoiled with Attitude Era but I have faith anon, faith that it can improve and besides, I'll keep on watching, the show would literally have to be dead, as in nothing being broadcast anymore before I stop watching it.
>>
Switched to MMA during high school now in my 20's I watch solely boxing with a little MMA. Modern WWE is obnoxious as shit.
>>
Cactus Jack was one of us
https://youtu.be/KucOCjcFqpY
>>
>>27435475
Let's try that again...

I agree with what New Jack says in this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_g2tREHsnc
>>
>>27435559
too late, racist.

*unfriended*
>>
>>27435641
>>27435559
>>27435539
good lord, /pol/ really is a cancer that's infected everywhere, I havn't seen a board safe from /pol/ cancer
this is some illuminati style brainwashing habbened, there's a whole new generation of newfags coming here and being brainwashed into being a /pol/tard it's sickening
I've seen some shit in my time but today's generation are racist as fuck
>>
>>27435673
>feeling the bern this much
>>
>>27435279
I'm about to watch his Mania XX match.

I still watch wrestling OP. It's hard to stop even though it is far from as good as it once was. I miss when vanilla midgets actually worked out so they can look more credible in the ring.
>>
>>27435159

you'll lose your voice before the pre-show ends lol.

>ARMBAR will be lit
>We got the IC title ladder match where Ryder may get some cool spots in and cheers
>Triple threat divas match
>New Day match
>Roman getting booed, he has no choice this time, Dean can't cover for him, they can't mute the crowd, he HAS to show up and take these boos once and for all
>Shane vs Taker match with a potential Sting interference
>Brock vs Ambrose hardcore match
>Aj debut

This is show is gonna be hype.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.