[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can never play Morrowind for the first time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: fuck checnya.jpg (148 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
fuck checnya.jpg
148 KB, 917x845
>You can never play Morrowind for the first time again
>>
>>27433567
Jokes on you dipshit I never played it to begin with
>>
File: 1429570531213.gif (65 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1429570531213.gif
65 KB, 560x420
>replay Morrowind again
>know too much
>harder to get lost in the game the more I play
>>
>>27433586
You should, it's bretty good
>>
>>27433567
I was like 10 and don't remember the first time. But I do remember how amazing and in depth I found it. I hated how completely broken the hitboxes and combat were though.
>>
File: tumblr_mi4fvbKrB31s5ez1go7_250.gif (557 KB, 245x185) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi4fvbKrB31s5ez1go7_250.gif
557 KB, 245x185
>you can never play Yu-Gi-Oh Stairway to the Destined Duel for the first time again
>>
>>27433567
what the fuck has that guy in the background always been in that picture?

also morrowind is really grindy, it's designed for you to level up fast using trainers to make the grind easier but that means grinding gold. Technically that'd make you a wage cuck?
like actually probably worse by a lot making money in real life is fucking awesome. Makes me happy.
>>
>>27433678
If you do side quests and loot stuff you earn money very fast. I intentionally limit what my character carries within reason, only carrying a little armor in the beginning and advancing to whole suits once my skill is much higher, not buying overly expensive things and only picking up valuable loot. It's much funner that way, otherwise I end up in Balmora an hour in and get a full suit of steel or bonemold and a good weapon making everything a cakewalk at an early level.
>>
File: 1329812060234.jpg (41 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1329812060234.jpg
41 KB, 680x765
>>27433602
>i'll just grab the shardaxe from the stump and the book from the lighthouse for some starter gold, then i'll play for real
>ok well i might as well grab all the mushrooms and flowers for the mage guild quest since i'm already here
>and hey caldera is right there i really should go grab the orcish armor and hit up creeper, then i'll start actually playing
>but i'm already in the building might as well go grab the free alchemy set
>now that i have the alchemy set and some starter gold i guess i could go stack some intelligence potions and farm more gold

3 hours later i'm level 40 with all my main skills maxed out going to the dren plantation to get some daedric weapons before i've killed a single enemy
>>
>>27433726
meh i just want to enchant shit but the effort it takes to get souls and gems then the cost of enchanting something it doesnt make sense to not go overboard and spend a little extra fraction of time to get something a lot better
but yeah still its fuckin grindy even if you're trying not to get all super and shit if you decide oh better train lock picking you have to get a fucking trainer or get a lock spell and sit there casting lock door over and over again and spending a bunch of gold on lock picks to fail opening it like a bizillion fucking times. like its just masochistic not to use the trainers that's why they are there to save you 53249387492801 hours grinding up 1 full skill point.

>>27433839
thats why i limit myself to getting endurance to 100 and weapon skill to 50. kind of puts you at a disadvantage with the level scale having endurance as primary while everything else got more strength/agility/speed/armor/damage and 50 wep skill is the min for max hit for weapon skill before it just adds damage instead of hit chance
vassir didant cave by the way anon, just step into it then go talk to someone in hlaalu house in balmora. go down the odai river till you get to that mining camp the fighters guild will send you to, take a left and go across the rope bridge across the river to the other side. should be on the left side to find cave, but just look around you can't get lost because of the mountains on either side you'll end up at palegiad if you fuck up.
your welcome.
>>
>you will never be happy for the first time
>>
Truly this is the worst hell.
>>
>>27433567
I can but I feel like I won't enjoy as much as I would have when it came out

same thing with oblivion
>>
>>27433567
>You will never play super mario rpg for the first time again
>>
File: 45043203_p0.png (1 MB, 744x1044) Image search: [Google]
45043203_p0.png
1 MB, 744x1044
>there are people who are younger than morrowind that have already lost their virginity

How does this make you feel, /r9k/?
>>
>you will never watch ash get turned to stone right in front of pikachu thinking that your entire world that you knew crumbled in mere seconds
>>
>>27435006
>You will never masturbate to that purple belly of mewtwo for the first time again
>>
>>27434747
>for the first time again

Can you read?
>>
>>27435047
>That first time fap that blurred the line between what was a normal fap to humans, and jerking off to something drawn.
>>
File: 1457999350687.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1457999350687.png
41 KB, 393x400
>you will never walk through the dark portal for the first time ever again
>>
File: evan-stone-3_00090707.jpg (32 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
evan-stone-3_00090707.jpg
32 KB, 240x320
>tfw you will never be read your miranda rights backwards while Scooby doo passive aggressively tongue punches your fart box
Why even live?
>>
>>27433567
>you will never play vanilla world of warcraft for the first time again
it's just not the same playing a private server

i played a forsaken warlock as my very first character
i remember discovering the bullwark
i remember the welcome bear
i remeber discovering the scarlet monestary with it's ?? elite mobs and thinking it was part of the at war with the scarlet crusade quests
these are simple mistakes i literally can never make again
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.