[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and I've lost the will to have a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1455866409846.png (410 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
1455866409846.png
410 KB, 500x712
I'm 19 and I've lost the will to have a girlfriend.

I'm too intimidated by the legality of divorce and child support. The reward for poking a hole in that condom is too high for any woman to resist.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>27433530
>19

lmfao fuck off kiddo
>>
here is the secret cheat code to finding a good woman: are her parents still together and have a good relationship?

or just get a vecectomy
>>
>>27433530
On the off chance I ever knock a girl up and she decides she has the right to 18 years of financial servitude for a decision I have no say I'm going to kill her.
>>
>>27433530
> reward
> raising a child

Ok pal
>>
Good you realised it now, fuck hoes but always pull out
>>
>not at least 21

shakin my head famalam

I know minimum age for 4chan is 18 but its a goddamn long way from 18 to 20-something
>>
if your hormones aren't fucked up too badly you will change your mind as soon as you have any possibility of sex

they call it being "one blowjob away from jumping ship"
>>
>>27433596
>average child support fee is $430 a month
>just keep the child alive so the money keeps coming
>>
>>27433530
>girlfriend
>divorce
>child support
>>
>>27433677
girls have shown unquestionable interest in me before

all it did was make me uncomfortable because I can't do it unless I have an emotional connection with the person
>>
>>27433530
Always bring your own condoms. Never let them out of your sight.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.