[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats it like to have a gf that actually loves you? i know some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: 1455425339474.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1455425339474.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
whats it like to have a gf that actually loves you?

i know some normie is browsing right now so you owe it to me and my robot friendos to tell me of the qt things you do.
>>
>>27433301
I would also like to know what qt couples do
besides fucking
>>
women are not actually capable of love, so no one knows what that's like.
>>
>>27433301
Women aren't capable of live no one is, they just grow dependant to having a dominant man to guide their lives
>>
File: 1413824798987.jpg (30 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
1413824798987.jpg
30 KB, 363x349
>>27433301
I only had one girl truly love me, and she wasn't even my gf
She cooked for me, cleaned my house, talked with me about our life dreams and where our spirits were destined to go. She cried when I cried and gave me the strength to face fears I couldn't on my own.
>>
>>27433364
Where is she now cuck?
>>
The novelty wears off pretty quick. There's amazing moments where all is right with the world, and then there's just a lot of sort of mundane bullshit and hassle and then there's also horrible moments scattered in there too.

Love is a losing game. I was miserable when I was a virgin robot, now I'm miserable in a relationship, and when it ends, I'll be more miserable than ever.

Having someone really love you is an amazing feeling, and doing qt things, while it can be a hassle, can also be really nice. Lying in the back of a pick-up, under a fat blanket, eating a cake your gf baked you for your birthday, smoking weed, and looking at the stars is as good as it gets.

But it's all fleeting. If you're not a chad, you'll be miserable no matter what. Sometimes I think even the chads are miserable too, just better at pretending.
>>
>she encourages you to get good sleep
>she texts you first every morning
>if i need to go to the hospital she takes me and stay with me until im discharged
>she makes me lunches every now and then
>she tells me to do my best in school and rewards me for doing good on tests
none of these things happened to me ever, i can only dream
>>
Me and my girlfriend hang out and hold hands while we watch movies together, then we stop and fuck and get drunk. I'm not sure if she loves me or not though, she won't let me talk to any other girls unless she's there and she calls me pathetic and stuff sometimes but I think its worth it.
>>
>>27433386

>being this much of a cuckmaster
>>
>>27433408
life is suffering, mang.
>>
>>27433361
>>27433326
"I demand that she love me back, otherwise I'm merely her slave I can not tolerate that"
Lucius Vorenus

we all know how that turned out
>>
>>27433323
when we wern't fucking because she was on the rag we'd spend whole days in bed with her alternating between handjobs and blowjobs. she really loved my dick. we didn't really do much else besides that and fucking
>>
File: 1448593205749.jpg (74 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
1448593205749.jpg
74 KB, 700x565
>>27433375
With her husband
Shouldn't have been playing house with a married woman
>>
>>27433379
so your potential girlfriend is just your own personal cheerleader?
>>
>>27433429

What the fuck are you going on about?
>>
>>27433301
They are not capable of love anon...I know she told me she loved me..and a couple months later she cheated on me ...youre better off alone
>>
well tonight my gf and i went on a walk and smoked a blunt, then we went back to our apartment and now we're eatin chips and watching malcom in the middle. 8/10
>>
>>27433301
>gf that actually loves you
Idk anon, I love only myself so luckily others feelings are not that important but according to my friends this >>27433377
anon hit the spot with
>the chads are miserable too, just better at pretending.
Its probably the reason I never get a long relationship going, max a month or two then she gets tired of putting one-sided effort and starts being somewhat annoying so I dump her. If you ask yourself why would I date someone when I love only myself, well thats for motivational purposes and social skill training.
>>
well tonight me and my gf took a walk and smoked a blunt, and now we're sitting on the couch eatin snacks and watching malcolm in the middle. 8/10
>>
Its pretty nice I suppose, I reallx like it when she tells me she loves me out of the blue, it feels good

:)

t. Anon who was a friendless virgin NEET this time last year who managed to save himself
>>
File: 1451582333868.jpg (9 KB, 212x260) Image search: [Google]
1451582333868.jpg
9 KB, 212x260
>>27433440
sounds like a keep anon
>>
>>27433449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy24EI2K7tE
>>
>>27433448
thats all i need in life desu senpai
>>
Let me just say, there is always hope. Try to improve yourself constantly, and never ever give up. Love yourself, and others will love you. Love finds a way.

This hasn't worked for me yet, but I want to believe!!!
>>
>>27433429
Dudewound up getting the pussy that's all that matterts
>>
>>27433535

Woah, nigga, do you actually expect me to watch that shit?
>>
>>27433301
The problem with being obsessively in love with someone is that it's a very feminine state of mind and if you're both obsessed with each other then it's like burning a candle at both ends. The relationship will always fail and it will feel like you're caught in this fever of instability and volatile emotions.

Personally, I think this is why so many young men of this generation have trouble with relationships. We're taught all of this bullshit about how men and women are the same and we don't understand that there are two vital roles in a relationship. It's important for a man to have a goal that he's more passionate about than the woman he's with. The woman can be obsessively in love with him, that's fine and normal, but the man has to lead and in order to lead you have to be marching towards ambitions that are more important to you than she is.

If you're fixated on what it feels like for a woman to love you then you're approaching it the wrong way. As the man, you have to be in control of your emotions and you can't allow yourself to reciprocate with as much or more love than she's showing you. This creates that death spiral of feverish emotional instability where you're both essentially occupying the same feminine role in the relationship simultaneously. It's like two drowning people clinging to each other in the ocean.
>>
>>27433364
I don't think your mom counts.
>>
My gf loves me. Its cool, but sometimes she can be a bit intense and obsessive. She is effectively the female version of a robot, not a femanon, but the true female counterpart of a robot.

What's worrisome though is that I think she might actually kill herself if I were to break up with her.
>>
File: 1425694074822.png (305 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1425694074822.png
305 KB, 500x405
You wanna know the truth?

>Wake up
>Try sneak out of bed without waking her up
>Get in an hour or so of "me time"
>Hear her calling my name from the bedroom
>Have to go, she wants to cuddle and other boring shit
>Leads to sex
>More boring shit, she doesn't do anything exciting so its me doing all the work, would rather masturbate
>She orgasms, I jerk myself off
>Have to now cook breakfast for her
>She goes back to sleep, I go to my study to do my uni work
>Keep getting texts asking for random shit like cups of tea, hot water bottles etc
>Ignore them
>starts complaining she feels sick, needs care etc
>Try to tell her the fact that shes pretty obviously just manipulating me
>"WOW HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND SHES SICK AND NEEDS YOUUUUUUUUU"

And thats just today. Enjoy having no free time and doing everything for someone, that's love. But you gotta do it to be "normal".
>>
>>27433878
>What's worrisome though is that I think she might actually kill herself if I were to break up with her.
Isn't that a good thing though?

Imagine the opposite where it's a girl who doesn't care enough about you that she would kill herself if you broke up with her.
>>
>>27433301
It's nice until they leave you. Then you're left as a bitter shell of what you used to be
>>
>>27433904
It's a good thing up until the point where you want to break up with her.
>>
File: 1410725927439.jpg (32 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1410725927439.jpg
32 KB, 482x427
you think you know pain robotos?
this ride never ends
>>
>>27433895
My gf went through a phase of that. I just told her to fuck off and do things for herself. Once you put your foot down you're good. I haven't had any problems with this since.

>>27433904
True, but it can be a lot of pressure. I don't want her to kill herself.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 598x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 598x470
>>27433301
Sex is cool and all but it just pisses me off that she gets so fucking jealous when I mention a girl or some shit. >>27433895
Along with what he said too.

I love her lots but fucking hell lads.
>>
Here op. I got some good examples.

When my schedule changed at work so I had to be up at 0430 to get to work on time (0545) she would get up and cook me breakfast 3 out of every four days while I got ready. She'd go back to bed after I left because she didnt need to be up until at least 8.

I never thought anyone would want to listen to me excitedly talk about a game they have no interest in; she would hang on every word as I described what I've been doing in KSP or Civ or whatever.

The best thing was maybe that when I'd wake up in the middle of the night and realize I wasn't cuddling her any more, I could wrap my arms around her, pull her body close to mine, and without fully waking up she would let out the most comfortable sigh like she was the happiest women alive.
>>
>>27433895
Christ. You've got to get this relationship under control, bud. She's going to dump you at this rate.

You're cooking breakfast for her? Might as well put on a fucking dress. Try it like this:

>Wake up
>Get out of bed without giving a shit if it wakes her up.
>Get in a few hours of doing whatever you wanted to do, but don't let her determine when your "me time" is finished.
>Hear her calling your name from the bedroom
>If you want to cuddle then go do that, but if you don't then just tell her to shut up.
>If you want sex then fuck her.
>It's nice if she gets off, but never pay so much attention to her that you have to jerk yourself off like some kind of pathetic weirdo.
>Never cook for her
>If she's texting you pictures of random shit then tell her to stop texting you unless she has something interesting to say
>If she starts bullshitting you about how she "needs care" then call her out on it and stick to your guns.
>>Her: "WOW HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND SHES SICK AND NEEDS YOUUUUUUUUU"
>>You: "Shut up"

You can't let her walk all over you. She won't respect you and then she will dump you, and you will be resentful because you constantly did everything you could to make her happy. The problem is that this shit doesn't make women happy. If they wanted to date a woman then they would be a lesbian, so act like a man.
>>
>>27433379
I just can't imagine myself living like this desu. It's not even that I couldn't have it. It's that I'd feel like a faggot doing shit like that. I want a mentally unstable gf who does self destructive shit with me.
>>
>>27434029

Going on because your shitty thread has me all in my feels.

Switching to a different ex now, loved me as well but it's different... Maybe it's the same from outside but it's different to me.

Whenever it would be raining hard enough and we had a thing where we'd go outside and it was different every time but it was 100% carefree bullshitting fun. She was a very serious person most of the time, but when we would run around in the rain she was all giggles and smiles and wet hair. The way that she looked at me was something else... It seemed like she could never relax except when during these times, and it felt amazing to see what I could do for her. To see that you are giving her something she can't get anywhere else, to know that you matter to her more than anything, it's a feeling I can explain.

She was always supportive for me too. When shit would go bad with my family life (it did often) I knew she would never bend or break on me. I never had to entertain the thought of being let down by everyone because I knew I had her all along.
>>
My brother is a normie and a NEET at the moment. He'll stay up crazy hours till like 5am and get up for a bit in the afternoon, get dinner then sleep from dinner till 9 to 10 and has a gf. Not sure how he does it.
>>
File: 1386678002142.jpg (72 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1386678002142.jpg
72 KB, 400x438
>ask gf if she loves me
>".......................I guess"
>>
cheer up, robots, love doesn't exist. it's all chemicals and biology.
>>
>>27434187
>".......................I guess"

this means ur the emotional bf
>>
>>27434211
That always cheers me up for some reason. Normies are literally primates satisfying animal instincts and pretending to be something special.
>>
>>27434172
>>27434029

Here's something about both of them though.

We'd argue like any couple. Sometimes it'd get bad, and I don't cry often, but when it did happen they both halted everything; no matter how important it was for them, and even when they were in tears too... They cared more about me than they did themselves.
>>
>>27434187
she might have said yes, but since you asked it showed emotional dependency. As a result she got really turned off
>>
File: 1457238345736.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1457238345736.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>27434187
>Asking your girlfriend if she loves you
If she loved you before then she won't love you after you ask that
>>
>>27433895
Is your name will?
>>
>>27434234
>and I don't cry often, but when it did happen they both halted everything; no matter how important it was for them, and even when they were in tears too... They cared more about me than they did themselves.
Are you sure they stopped everything because they cared about you? They might have stopped everything because they were shocked and creeped out from watching a grown man cry.
>>
>>27434250
November it's Jeb
>>
>>27434215
isn't the emotional bf the one she loves?
or does chad own both her heart and pussy?
>>
Having someone that genuinely cares and loves you is possibly the greatest a human can experience. When that person stops loving you and ultimately leaves you, it is, I believe the worst pain imaginable. Personally, I wish I'd never met her, the anguish she has caused me has left me hollow and bitter. I scarcely go a moment without seeing the way her eyes dance when she smiled, the smell and feel of the nape of her neck as she slept on my bed and how she would fall asleep wrapped around me. Although she was beyond good enough for me, I was not good enough for her. I loved her and I still love her and the pain this unrequited love causes me is causing me to lose my already fragile will to live. The way I need her is a loneliness I cannot bear.
>>
>>27434268
>or does chad own both her heart and pussy?
Yep
>>
File: 1451242976809.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1451242976809.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
>>27434281
guess I been deluding my self all this time
>>
>>27434258

Yeah, fairly certain. I know from outside the situation it seems like it's likely but given the context and fully understanding the nuances of the situations, crying is an understandable reaction (kinda an understatement)

I guess I am just saying I am very confident that they were not creeped out by seeing their S/O of multiple years cry over serious issues.
>>
>>27434310
Just stop being the cuck boyfriend

Start lifting and start acting like a man
>>
>>27434332
>crying is an understandable reaction (kinda an understatement)
If your mother, father, sibling, close friend, or dog died then it's fine.
>>
>>27433301
I've never felt a more fulfilling feeling in my entire life than when I've had a GF I loved, who loved me back.

Nothing else in life compares.
>>
>>27433379
itkf

>no loving gf who only wants to be by your side forever
>no loving gf with whom you want to be by her side forever
>no loving gf who has your back no matter what
>no loving gf to spend the rest of your lives together side-by-side, facing whatever bullshit the world throws at you

Fuck it man, just, whatever. I'm too old for this bullshit now.
>>
>>27434371
I've never felt a more fulfilling feeling in my entire life than when I climbed to the top of an abandoned paper factory. It was a majestic sight that few others have seen

Nothing else in life compares.

Fuck off normie
>>
>>27434057
Pretty much this

I'm a fat robot who used to play on my football team because I'm a 6'6 freak and good at tackling people. My entire team apart from this Irish guy who didn't talk to anyone were all turbo Chads.
If there's one thing I learnt its that Chads are basically just robots except with self confidence and drive - Chads are a lot more "red-pilled" about women to speak then normies. They don't believe in BS feminism or Disney movies where if you're a nice guy you'll get the girl.
They all were very dominant and if their girlfriends stepped out of line were either dropped or were punished so they didn't misbehave again, they'd always be the ones making the decisions and running the show. They made plans and were the ones that decided how things were happening and when they would happen. Their gfs would all cook their bodybuilder food for them and not do things they didn't like and didn't nag them or anything. All of them were hooking up with 10/10s constantly and many were in long term relationships with girls they liked too. Compare that to some reddit cuck who is in an open relationship or cooks for his gf every dinner.

You hit the nail on the head, women want to be dominated and have a man (Chad) lead them and control their life to an extent, if they wanted this feminine, nice guy BS they'd just go after a girl. Its basic biology and im a whole lot more inclined to listen to Chads who have spent more time around women then any cuck on the internet or middle aged buzzfeed article Stacie writing "dating expert" and it should go without saying but never take dating/romance advice from a girl - but thats just my 2c
>>
>>27434353

>death is the only reason to cry

You need to live life. It's not like I'm some sensitive princess or anything, but if those are literally the only reasons you can see crying as OK for yourself, then you don't have much in your life that you care about.

You got it all wrong
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.