[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ways you want to die >jump out of a plane and have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 7Gty4lL.png (688 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7Gty4lL.png
688 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Ways you want to die

>jump out of a plane and have the parachute fail to open
>drown on the titanic
>ISIS execution
>Hit by a semi during a snowstorm
>>
>Not alone
>with GF
>With Wifey
>>
>Die in my sleep hoping that I'll be stuck in a good dream universe forever
>Be dead-center in a nuclear bomb target
>Be the victim in any Mortal Kombat fatality
>Be strapped to a fast missle
>Die while doing it in a big orgy
>Die strapped with fireworks and jump off a satellite towards earth and explode.
Not a realistic one, but
>Have an epic 1 on 1 battle DBZ style that in the end turns out I lose and die
>>
>isis execution
have you seen the looks on those dudes faces? does that look fun to you?
>>
Instant unexpected brain pulverization while looking back at how good my life was would be nice.
So naturally, I'll be on my deathbed for months alone without a thing to distract from regrets and fears.
>>
>>27433254
>you dont get to look at the person killing you
>its fast and painless (as a bullet to the back of the head should be)
sign me up
>>
File: IMAG0634.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0634.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Like a dog. To elaborate: I want to be doing something I genuinely enjoy and just unexpectedly get shot in the head out of nowhere. Like an owner shooting his dog in the head while he eats a steak in the woods.
>pic related, had to kill my pupper because she got cancer and was unable to walk
>>
>>27433254
Pretty fucking memorable though, and at least they put in the effort to give your death a bit of symbolic meaning.
I want to pull off Quentin's suicide from It takes a lot of effort to actually drown yourself when you're sober. I also want to jump off a 50+ metere bridge headfirst.
>>
>>27433316
Kekking, serves you right normalfag.
>>
>>27433342
How an I normalfag? Because I own a dog and / or a gun?
>>
i would like to die by re-entering the earth's atmosphere. go so fast that my body will ignite and then i will be rain.

>>27433302
you never saw the video of the jordinian pilot who was burned alive in a cage? simple motherfucker.
>>
>>27433367
do you always kill things you love while eating a steak in the woods?
>>
I want to fall of a floating city into the ocean
>>
>>27433316
sleep well, sweet prince
>>27433393
the dog was eating that steak famalam
>>
>>27433393
Well no, just my dogs. To me it's better for them to die that way then being put down at a doctor's office.
>>
>>27433370
execution, not torture you dense fuck, if i wanted to light myself on fire i'd do it myself
better yet, carbon monoxide poisoning would be alot more pleasant
>>
I want a cute girl to choke me to death :3
>>
>>27433393
the dog eats the steak, dummy
>>27433370
>i would like to die by re-entering the earth's atmosphere. go so fast that my body will ignite and then i will be rain.
This is what you wanted, right?
>>
Opiate overdose is the only good answer.
>>
File: tumblr_nr8bf5yQ141uu5fcjo1_1280.png (479 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr8bf5yQ141uu5fcjo1_1280.png
479 KB, 960x804
>>27433441
>smooth hands slowly crushing my neck
>the smell of perfume being the last thing i smell
>she whispers in my ear before she ends me
>"you were all i needed"
>>
>>27433137
In a perfect world
>take some sort of cyanide that takes a few hours to kick in
>spend that time doing drugs, raping women, being stupid, and finally enjoying a bit of the Chad life.

Or...

>Bullet to the head
>Carbon Monoxide poisoning while asleep
>skydiving "accident"
>>
>>27433137
Hit by lightning during heroin overdose
>>
I want to get into a squirrel suit and dive out of a plane, and smash into the window of a sky-scraper during working hours.
>>
>>27433927
>not wanting to get hit by a car and die on impact
sasuga tripfag
>>
>>27433957
Imagine, you're working a boring office job, Jeb is sitting behind you throwing paper at you or some shit. Stupid cunt. Hope he dies. You're bored, it's a thursday, you've been working for 4 hours. Suddenly, a fuckung person flies through the window and blows Jeb to bits upon impact, you're lost for words. Work is dismissed, you get to go home.

Something like that would easily make national news.
>>
self immolation or stabbing my heart
>>
>Heroin overdose
>Lose virginity to two prostitutes at the same time while doing a speedball and then die of a heart attack or aneurysm in the middle of it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing at normalfags on /r9k/, have aneurysm, die
>Eaten by a shark, since that's my greatest fear and there's only really one way to get over your fears
>Something fucking stupid like slipping on ice
>Die in a particularly traumatizing way in front of a bunch of people, like falling into a wood chipper while giving a tour to school children
>>
File: imgkey.jpg (1016 KB, 1500x2139) Image search: [Google]
imgkey.jpg
1016 KB, 1500x2139
I regularly fantasise about sacrificing my life in a heroic fashion to save the life of a girl I love, and dying with my head cradled in her lap as her eyes water and she tells me not to head into the light, thanking me for my selflessness.

I'm pathetic, I know.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.