[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Therapist that my moms making me go to asks me if I ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450121478283.gif (336 KB, 223x125) Image search: [Google]
1450121478283.gif
336 KB, 223x125
>Therapist that my moms making me go to asks me if I ever have thoughts of hurting myself or other
>say no
>In reality thats all I think about
Dumb bitch
>>
>>27433072
>childish
>>
>>27433078
You're fucking epic, simply epic :)
>>
>>27433072
I do this too. I just can't help but keep lying.
>>
File: 1438262974557.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1438262974557.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>27433072
>say yes
>get thrown into loony big
>say no
>your problems don't get fixed
>>
>>27433102
Even though I lied about a bunch of stuff to seem more like a normie, she still "diagnosed" me with severe depression, lord knows what would have happened had I told the truth
>>
>>27433104
I fear this the most. I want to tell them that I really want to find my middle school bully and beat the ever living shit out of him but I know I would probably get institutionalized if I do. Can't risk it so I'm probably misdiagnosed.
>>
>>27433183
Can't you figure out a way to tell them this without mentioning the violent fantasy? I'm not sure how seriously they take those anyway. It's fairly understandable to fantasise about hurting someone who made your life miserable and probably affected the direction of it.

e.g. "I can't stop thinking about my middle school bully, and imagining getting revenge on him. Not that I ever really would."

or even

"I'm sometimes reminded of my middle school bully, and it makes me imagine getting back at him for making my life hell."

Like, this is a lot different than "I keep getting unwanted thoughts about hurting the people around me." Even then, it depends on your history and how likely they think you are to act on them.
>>
>>27433104
>go to the looney bin
>they let you out after three days of assuring them you're not going to le harm yourself :^)

your reaction image is completely unwarranted
>>
>>27433072
It's a trick question, they lock you away and drug you for good if you say "yes".
Never ever trust a normie, yet a therapist.
>>
>>27433072
Every time I'm asked this dumb bullshit.
>"Ever have suicidal thoughts?"
>"Everyday."
>"Ever thought about the ways you would do it?"
>"If I had the ability to kill myself do you really think I'd be sitting here? I don't have that disconnect, unfortunately."
"..."
>"How about hurting others?"
>"Yes."
>"How you would do it?"
>"Depends on the person."
>"..."

I don't give a shit but I will not go back to a lockup. I'll kill before that happens. Locking someone up for all but a fucking week and doing literally nothing but making them paranoid sure is a real fucking effective way to make them act normal. Don't ever fall for that meme if you're reading this. You'll come out crazier than when you went in.
>>
>>27433920

unless they decide to keep you which they can at any time and even if you get out thats on your record forever and you cant so much as buy a gun anymore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.