[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you faggots is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: classic_robots.png (56 KB, 754x490) Image search: [Google]
classic_robots.png
56 KB, 754x490
Who else here also used to steal glances at there sisters. I really hope this story is about one of you guys so I can see those pictures.

> inb4 tfw no sister
>>
>>27432980

This is much more than "stealing glances"
>>
that bitch needs to shut the fuck up, she's obviously the whore that decided to take risky pictures and send them to her boyfriends phone. Typical women, have to bitch about everything.
>>
No sisters, I imagine they would be total nutcases if they did exist though.
>>
>>27433180
well if a photo is a glance (only takes like 1/250th of a second to make one), he was stealing them
>>
I jerk off to my sisters slutty facebook photos on a regular basis tbqh
>>
So her bf gets to see her naked, but no one else?

Well Isn't she a choosy little bitch.
>>
>>27432980
There's no gaurantee where your pictures will end up once you send them to someone. At least it's only her brother using them for an innocent wank and not some niggers who robbed her bf for the phone and posted them all over her facebook
>>
Top kek at these comments, mad asf lmao
>>
>>27432980
You do realise no one here is going to go to ribbit and upboat your sorandum posts, right?
>>
>>27432980
has this dumb cunt considered not having slutty nudes of herself just lying around in her house? I mean, yeah yeah, "wah wah victim shaming" etc etc, but seriously, when the fuck are women going to take responsibility for their own behavior?

the answer is never
>>
>>27434483
>people wanting her to call the police
It's not even worth the trouble.
>>
>>27435612
I don't like your tone mister. This sort of attitude will only lead to less nude pictures of women. Are you a faggot?

Everyone has the right to express themselves sexually to their significant other.
>>
>>27433655
>this is what creeps actually believe
>>
I wasn't attracted to my sister at all even though all my friends in high school thirsted after her, that part of evolution that exists to prevent inbreeding kicked in with me.
>>
>>27432980
Go back to Plebbit, pleb..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.