[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your ideal suicide ritual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: office hero.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
office hero.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
What's your ideal suicide ritual?
>>
File: 48da98c2.jpg (154 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
48da98c2.jpg
154 KB, 960x1280
Make a playlist of my favorite music for 24 hours

Do a bunch of drugs

Shoot myself
>>
>>27432975
Don't inconvenience anyone by jumping off a building, throwing myself in front of a bus/train/etc. using dangerous gases or anything like that. Just rent a boat, go out to the middle of a lake, take one cinderblock and tie it to my foot, take another cinderblock and gently let the motor run the boat back to shore at a slow speed and leave a generous tip for the rental service with a suicide note letting them know where I am. Then just hop off the boat and breathe in real deep and die.
>>
With as little pain or painless as possible and quick
>>
File: image.png (567 KB, 493x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567 KB, 493x438
Death by old age.

pic unrelated
>>
>>27432975
*disclaimer!: suicide is not the answer*

Get really fucking drunk, pur benzos under my tongue. Once those srart dissolving push th plunger down on my gigantic shot of heroin, night night

It makes me sad to think about though :( please don't do it you guys, someone somewhere loves you and cares about your life
>>
is it possible to attach some hooks to a window and your skin and after some clever incisions flay yourself by jumping out, your skinless body splashing on the pavement below with your skin left flopping in the wind?
>>
>>27433032
But that's going to inconvenience the boat rental place.
>>
>>27433032
sounds like a plan but i didn't understand shit
>>
I like to gaze at the rope both wishingly and contemplatively, family
>>
File: 68356841.jpg (143 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
68356841.jpg
143 KB, 798x568
>>27433109
>suicide is not the answer
here comes reddit
>>
>>27433111
You'd probably have to make long deep precise cuts from the top of your head to your feet hands fingers toes ass cheeks all at one time before you pass out from loss of blood

If you did you'd have to thread fishing wire through your limbs so the skin slides off when gravity takes affect, then again your full body skin wouldn't come out shambled and sliced
>>
>>27433032
why don't you just dig a deep grave somewhere and bury yourself with a string and a tarp or something
>>
>>27433032
it would be extremely painful, you would regret it while it is happening
>>
File: 22655772.jpg (37 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
22655772.jpg
37 KB, 300x199
>take a trip
>preach my waifu
>take hallucinogens to induce dreams with my waifu
>deluding myself about her on the other side
>fantasizing a life with her
>horse sleeper injection
>take some nembutal or some kind of poison
>smile and be truly happy to achieve something in my life
>>
>>27433032
that's the most thoughtful way to commit suicide I've ever heard

for this reason alone you shouldn't do it

I can't take your troubles or pain away, but I mean it at least
>>
oculus rift exit bag
>>
File: 1456714388088.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1456714388088.png
87 KB, 242x206
>Drive my truck to the middle of the woods,
>Do a bunch of drugs,
>Throw a hose into my cab,
>CO poisoning,
>TFW when I just got a suicide pact partner tonight
>>
File: 213423234.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
213423234.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>27433237
10/10 a true robot hero
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 540x489
>Make a playlist of favourite relaxing songs
>plan out a nice picnic for myself with poison laced food
>go to the woods
>eat food and listen to music
>lie down and just let my life slip out of my hands
>>
hypothermia in some remote place
>>
>>27433156
>suicide is not the answer
here comes reddit

Ooh, too edgy m8. You sure do scare me!!
I wiah I ciuld be as cool as you
>>
>>27432975
Go somewhere really fucking nice, wait for the perfect weather, go camp, look at the stars and enjoy nature and music, reflect on my life, and then maybe a bullet to the head.
>>
>>27432975
Mac DeMarco, an alcoholic beverage, a rope and a crude chair.
>>
I'd probably start playing a song I like on repeat with my stereo or computer and load up a gun, sit in my chair and shoot myself when I'm ready.
>>
>>27432975
Tripping balls on acid and heroin, listening to Tool and then getting hit by lightning
>>
Hang myself
Everyone does that here since guns are illegal
>>
>>27436128

its the bitches way of making us feel that much more pain before we go
>>
CO in a car while fucked out of my brains on all sorts of pills and alcohol while I'm fucking around online on a laptop
>>
Get like a kilogram of DNP tablets, take them all at once, see if I can spontaneously combust.
>>
File: 1446580566058.jpg (296 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446580566058.jpg
296 KB, 576x1024
My ideal suicide is a bottle of Jameson and a gun while wandering the White Sands desert and cap myself at dat sunset (original suicide plan do not steal.)

Alternatively, if I was somehow determined to die but not deprived of energy to do so, I'd volunteer for the Kurds and gun down ISIL fucking shits or something. If I live, then I would've done something productive, and if I die, well I accomplished what I set out for.
>>
>>27433032
I always thought this, except I'd but the boat, chain myself too it, light it on fire and sink it.
>>
>>27432975
Probably wait until I'm in the most creative, relaxed mood state possible, then inject the craziest hallucinogenic directly into my brain while wearing a helium mask.

Hopefully in the peak of my horrible or good delusions I'll slip out of consciousness

In reality I'd probably write in journal for an hour or five until I get arm cramp, then I'd lay in bed use the helium mask.
>>
NEET it up, living like a NEET king, then train track suicide once i'm out of funds

The Barclay family lived a long and great journey and here I am to end it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.