[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys go out with a girl that cheated on her boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1456305796773.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456305796773.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
Would you guys go out with a girl that cheated on her boyfriend with you? I was her friend for a while and always liked her.
>>
If you thought about it for literally 1 second you'd realize that if she cheated on him for you she's gonna cheat on you for someone else you fucktard. Obviously, if it happens once it's gonna happen a billion times. Maybe try thinking next time.
>>
>>27432942
It's only going to end one way, you know.
>>
>>27432972
Not always true. There many examples of relationships starting this way.
>>
>>27432942
Yes. Sorry people thats just how the game works these days. Kill or be killed.
>>
no

If you don't condone, you don't enable. If you'd do something like that then that's saying you're okay with guys who try to fuck your girlfriend.
>>
>>27432942
She'd have to have one hell of a fucking story to even consider it. Even still probably no
>>
>>27432989

Give us some examples then.
>>
absolutely not. once a cheater always a cheater is a golden rule for a reason
>>
>>27432942
Is that krysten ritter aka junkie babe from BB?
>>
>>27433017
Yes it is actually. It's from the fappening leak.
>>
>>27433014
Some friends I know.
>>
I'm in a kinda similar situation right but nothing happened yet. Basically I hang out a lot with one girl and started to like her and also noticed that she kinda likes me too. But the problem is that she has a boyfriend.
Should I try something with her or not?
>>
>>27433059
They're being cheated on, or soon will.
>>
>>27433061
I was in your position. Except it lasted a year as her good friend. The other night we ended up fucking. Now I've lost my really good friend. I loved her and now she's gone forever.
>>
>>27433059

>implying they're not cucking each other to hell and back

There's no avoiding this, it's like expecting water not to be wet.
>>
>>27433087
>>27433087
I guess I'm still young and naive enough to believe this.
>>
I have before.

My very first girlfriend, I gave her a couple of massages that ended up with me fondling her. I think we kissed once or twice before she officially broke up with her boyfriend at the time. We dated for a year and a half. If she cheated on me, she was really really good at hiding it.

I had another friend who had the hots for me, but we didn't exactly cheat, she just was really really into me, but I felt bad about the first time that I didn't try anything until she had broken up with the guy. (it was the same guy too, kek)
>>
No way. I don't need pussy, i just need to be the only one whom my girl worships. I have to be the most masculine, manly, the only one that gets her wet everytime she thinks of me. However big the guys out there, i'm still the number one superior guy
>>
File: 1448832445409.jpg (144 KB, 793x1098) Image search: [Google]
1448832445409.jpg
144 KB, 793x1098
>>27432942
I'm not one to knowingly fuck a guy over like that.
the only way I can ever see my self cheating with her is if I did it unknowingly.
but there are 2 scenarios in which I can see my self dating her
1. To spite the guy, to cuck him, to make his ex mine both physically and mentally.
2. if I loved her.

both scenarios involve me impregnating her
>>
>>27432942
I did, personal tip based on experience:
Dont do it, i ended up loving her since, still do today, last time i saw her (as friends for a coffe) i got 2 wet dream in a row the mext morning with her ofc
>>
>>27432942
is that jessica jones??
>>
>>27432942
>dating a cheater

hmmmm what could go wrong hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
No, fuck her and chuck her.
>>
I tried it. They are shitty people.
>>
>>27433017
No shit?
>saved
>filename: JessesGirl.jpeg

Thanks anon for confirmation.
>>
How exactly did the fappening happen? How did the hackers know which accounts belonged to celebrities?
>>
File: cersei.gif (2 MB, 245x253) Image search: [Google]
cersei.gif
2 MB, 245x253
>>27432942

It's unwise to trust a turncloak.
>>
>a non virgin

Negatory on that one, ghost rider
>>
Don't do it unless you are planning to hit it and quit it, although that's a scumbag move so maybe just don't do it. Otherwise, you'll end up falling in love and convincing yourself that she only cheated on him because their relationship was already dead or because you are just that damn special, but it won't be the truth. Girls who cheat are likely to be perennially unsatisfied, selfishly needy, and to maintain constant overlap between relationships. You'll be setting yourself up for a relationship where she never treats you how you deserve because she's dividing her effort up with reserve guys. Hell, you are more than likely already in that reserve guy category right now if you think you are in with a shot.
>>
>>27432942
Been in this situation before
kept her as my fucking dog basically until my current gf started doing things (she's been brought up on strict catholicism)
don't date them unless you know you have the authority over them, and that you know you're able to cut communication in a flash without thinking twice
>>
Only if I can convince myself she loves me.
No lets be serious I'd date anyone
>>
>>27433132
You sound like a total dropkick.
>>
>>27433087
Actually people don't usually cheat for no reason, they cheat because their partner is unsatisfying. The simple solution is to just not be unsatisfying. You have to work to keep a good woman around, they don't just stay by default.
>>
>>27436891
This. It's easy to try and rationalise cheating as it just being your partner being bad, but the reality is you're just too boring to keep anyone decent in your life and will forever be stuck with losers. If you get cheated on, you will forever be cucked.
>>
>>27432942

I did. Biggest mistake of my life so far
>>
>>27432942
>implying a girl would ever want to be my gf
Fuck off
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.