[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 20 richfag >go to a top uni >get a 8/10 gf >best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: WhyPepe.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
WhyPepe.png
78 KB, 412x351
>be me, 20 richfag
>go to a top uni
>get a 8/10 gf
>best body, huge ass, nice hips and boobs
>shes a poorfag though on some sort of scholarship
>family doesn't like her poorness
>really not that noticeable imo desu
>anyways we date for almost a year
>pretty happy
>one day she breaks up with me
>tells me that i'm very spoiled and have absolutely no life experiences
>also says to me that i'm not all that smart
>i'm really pissed
>call her a worthless whore with no future
>she is completely unphased by it
>she says i have no personality whatsoever
>she then leaves
>i go to my dorm
>never been so pissed and sad in my entire life
>honestly considered proposing to her at one point

Its been about 3 months since this happened. I'm still not over her and I don't understand. I get that being a richfag and being in a very wealthy family as rubbed off some negative traits but I always thought I set myself apart from it all (for the most part). What do? I haven't seen her much but form what I've heard shes doing fine but still has no bf. What made me so attach was I was her first ever bf
>>
>>27432931
As a poorfag at a richfag school myself, you're basically as dull as the average Stacy, although it's not your fault. You've just faced a lot less adversity in life which means you haven't been forced to undergo a lot of different experiences. You're not a bad person, just try to keep the differences between you and others in mind when stating opinions or offering your perspective. Did you two talk in depth about this issue? Did she offer any specific examples?
>>
Leave normalshit, leave. Better yet kill yourself.
>>
>>27433106
> Did you two talk in depth about this issue?
Not really, the conversation wasn't at all long. Probably lasted 5 minutes at the most. I do remember looking back though I'd say some sort of off-hand comments about certain things that threw her off but it was just my richfag sense of humor speaking and thought she understood that.

Anyway I can make myself less dull? Have you notice any common characteristics with rich kids I can work on?
>>
>>27432931
Opie, she's probably at least partly right. Struggle results in a defined, hardened personality grounded in real experience and tried by fire.Of course you have struggled; you are a human being. However, being wealthy and presumably american or european, you are still on the top %20 at least of overall quality-of-life.
>>
>>27433371
Top uni grad here too.

Trust me OP, not worth it, find yourself a smart lady next time.

Most poorfags like to believe suffering builds character, it helps them feel better about themselves regardless of their failures.

Trust me, you're probably fine, if anything, your interests were likely too refined for her.

My father climbed ladders of success and I have humble roots, I have observed people from lower classes and I know their thought process.

Oh, regarding you being better off though, I'm assuming you're not the lowest of the richfags as in, the ones people make fun off behind their backs, one of my cousins is a non-Ivy and we give him absolute hell for it.
It's better to downgrade if you can't win the respect of your fellow elitists.
>>
>>27433371
kek try the top 5% at the most, the average ameribro is in the top 20
>>
>>27433606
>too refined
hello elliot
>>
>>27432931
Fycxk off richboi bitches are a dime a dozen too you just tyhrow cash in the air n they'll come runnin. Rich kids can never be true robots, just do opiates tyill u get ur next slam piece
>>
>>27433282
It's tough to give advice without knowing the specifics of your personality. However if I had to give some general advice it would be to read a lot more as a substitute for direct experience. It doesn't really matter, so long as the subject makes you think about different viewpoints or ideas you never considered before. The reason poorfags are typically consisted more interesting is because the circumstances of their lives have forced them to see a lot of deviations from the normal way of thinking.
>>
>>27433663
*considered
Forgive my transgressions.
>>
Did you have sex with her? Was she a virgin?
>>
Pretty sure it's a bullshit excuse to justify her cheating and left you.

>caring about women
>>
>>27433282
>Anyway I can make myself less dull? Have you notice any common characteristics with rich kids I can work on?

Do what bruce wayne did, fucking faggot.

>>27433606
>Most poorfags like to believe suffering builds character, it helps them feel better about themselves regardless of their failures.

I come from a "lower class" and I'm climbing my way to top. My opinion on people like you, IE "sons of fathers who climbed on top" is the lowest you could ever imagine.
Daddy was too busy with work, so he never was here for you. To compensate, he showered you with gifts, since he was successful.
So you're used to be pampered, you think you deserve things just for merely existing.
Since your father was successful, he hooked you up with his network of relationships, you didn't experience real struggle, you didn't face rejection, you never really had to fight for anything.
You're just a wannabe alpha compensating his lack of character with money.
You're a beta provider to become.
>>
>>27432931
decide what you want to do and do it
>>
>"not that noticeable"
>implying a working class background is a negative
>implying that being a spoiled richfag doesn't make you a worthless sheltered faggot
Kill yourself senpai, just do it
>>
>>27433802
>I come from a lower class blahblahblah
You do realize you're going to do the exact same thing to your son if you ever escape financial mediocrity right
>>
>>27433892
I plan on retiring once I reach a million, I don't need more.
>>
>>27433802

Your jealousy is comical. Go find something to toil at, peasant, this is a thread for your betters.
>>
>>27433606
Please be b8 please be b8
p
l
e
a
s
e

b
e

b

dear sweet baby jesus oh christ oh please don't let this be a real human being walking the surface of my beautiful green earth oh christ please no
>>
>>27433606
>Most poorfags like to belive suffering builds character

Most softfags like to believe that money corresponds to strength
>>
>>27433606
>one of my cousins is a non-Ivy and we give him absolute hell for it.
>It's better to downgrade if you can't win the respect of your fellow elitists.

Too obvious.
>>
>>27432931
>What made me so attach was I was her first ever bf
Then you had a good run. No one's first relationship lasts very long, and it's always a learning experience. At 20 you're bound to still have plenty of character flaws that need ironing out, too, regardless of your socioeconomic class.
>>
>>27434117
Best post yet.
>>
>>27433892
i go to a top 10 research uni, my dad owns a small auto repair shop and my mom has never held down a job for more than a year. If I ever get rich and have a kid, I'd be damn sure he grows up the lower-middle class way, just like I did. I'm proud of where I come from.
>>
>>27432931

Poor normalfag... Here, have an [Embed]. That's all you guys come in here for anyway.
>>
>>27434165
Same. I occasionally visit my hometown just to remember how far I've come and it reminds me that my life will never be nearly as close to the rock bottom that it once was.
>>
You're an idoit

The harder life is, the more you have to do/deal with to survive.
The easier the life the less you have to do/deal with, which means you became dull boring like those people who only talk bout people.

tl:dr We learn our lessons on the far side of suffering.
>>
>>27432931
Why are you even here? Why is anyone giving a serious reply to this?

Like I give a shit about some depressed richfag, you sound like Elliot Roger if he achieved normiedom.
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1200x900
>>27432931

Born rich
>tries to dilute his family line with poorfags

Absolutely disgusting.

I have a trust fund and my family is very well off, great grand father had a large furniture business at one point and my parents are director/manager at tech companies. 3/4 of my grand parents are professors and the last one is an aerospace engineer. My fiancee has a phd in stat and is the daughter of a well off military family, her dad was a one star general and mother a pathologist.

Poor people are usually trash genetically. Just because she is hot, you should consider your legacy and offspring's potential since intelligence is primary heritary
>>
IS THIS FUCKING /SOC? NO IT DAMN WELL ISN'T YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS.
>>
She wanted to experience more cock that's all op.
She will realise that everyone become boring after awhile, and regret getting bored with a poor chad than a rich chad later on. Joke is on her mate.
>>
File: 1334808651465.gif (2 MB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
1334808651465.gif
2 MB, 290x200
>>27432931
I grew up poor as shit in a neighborhood full of single parents making between $15k-$20k/year. Parties and fun did not happen in our neighborhood unless you weren't an adult yet. When you grow up and you are actually poor, instead of this girl's idea of "poor" where your family can still (at least partially) put you through college to become a professional whiner, you get ultimatums like "Work this job or you won't have a roof over your head."
"Put up with all the shit people give you at that job because you're expendable and you're lucky to get more than 20 hours a week."
"Quit playing on your phone or you're fired."
"Quit bantering or you're fired."
"Work 40."
"Work 50."
"I need you to come in on your birthday."
"Janitor's out sick. We need you to mop the women's bathroom."
"I'm sorry, I know you've been here longer than the other candidates and you work harder but you're just not management material."
"Why were you 3 minutes late today? Do you want to get fired?"
"I need you to work past closing and show up again before opening."
"Why isn't this done yet?"

An attractive person can't ever know what it's like to be poor.They can lack funds, maybe even be homeless if they refuses to manipulate someone into housing them, but they will always have the option of riding a miserable bastard's coattails and leeching off his hard work. These people draw others in despite rarely having anything of value to contribute. Their bone structure, hair, skin, etc.? That's their personality. That's everybody's personality. We behave the way we do because our appearance allows a corresponding level of ego to be digested by our peers. Everything you said to this "poor" girl would have been riveting if you were born with lusher hair or a sharper jaw.

Genuine, ugly, poor bastards born and raised in the dirt without hope become bitter and humorless. Working your life away and getting nothing because you're an ugly fuck does not "build character." It rots you.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee1.png (346 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee1.png
346 KB, 858x725
>>27432931
GET THE FUCK OUT RICH NORMIE CHAD SCUM
>>
>>27432931
poor people often have the best/strongest personalities, having to work and wait for stuff you want builds character, having life on easy mode does not,
she probably thought you were mega dull my man
>>
>>27436182
most robots i talk to on here are rich, its alot easier to be a neet when you have alot of mummy bucks
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.