[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to become very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454720801156.jpg (47 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1454720801156.jpg
47 KB, 500x495
successful. I am going to get in shape and have a herculean tier body. I will finesse, drive a Jag, and wear designer exclusively.

I will to reject and dehumanize all women who will approach me. I will make them feel like the scum of the earth, and that they can offer nothing worth my time. They really can't.
>>
>>27432906
then go do it fuccboi
and buy a lambo, not a jag you cuck
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 416x310) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 416x310
>>27432906
I'm with everything you vowed except the Jag
>>
hey look at that you're already on your way posting on an anonymous image board and everything!
>>
Honestly that sounds like a cold, unsatisfying existance.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>27432906
improving yourself for the sake of others leads to shoddy results
steel your resolve and do all those things for either yourself or for a specific person, not just "all females ever"
>>
>>27433042
Real shit booooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>27433042
i can't imagine it being any colder and unsatisfying than his current existence.
He actually would be getting satisfaction from dehumanizing women so that there shows that it would be an improvement to his life.
Honestly i think you're the one in need of some growing, fella. trying to bring a man down because you can't stand the thought of anyone trying to better themselves.
>>
>>27432906
>tfw I had a similar resolution many many years ago in high school, and i have accomplished literally nothing

i hope you will have more success than me, buddy
>>
>>27433042
Fuxk you, you whit knight faggot keeping looking for a girl you meaningless duck
>>
>>27433238
This.
>>27433042
Also fuck off, trying to dissuade him when the guy has probably already been neck deep in a crappy life. Then you have to jump with your "Holier than thou" attitude as if it matters what someone does when it won't effect you in any way. Unless you're a woman. Which you probably are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.