[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are internet trolls only men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1008_jenkins-300x231.jpg (24 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
1008_jenkins-300x231.jpg
24 KB, 300x231
Why are internet trolls only men?
>>
>>27432056

women lack the capacity for creativity.
>>
>>27432056
there not

>>27432224

>trolls
>creativity

pick one faggot
>>
>>27432224
this is the only correct answer, 2bh
>>
>>27432056
Better to be a man than a boy.
>>
>>27432056
Trolling is extremely easy and simple to do. There's seriously nothing amazing about it and it's mostly some real deal cringey shit tbqh OP.
>>
>>27432224
first post best post

no originalo
>>
>>27432238
>>27432238
>b-b-but women can be trolls too!!
>>
File: 1458460108489.jpg (38 KB, 472x531) Image search: [Google]
1458460108489.jpg
38 KB, 472x531
>>27432274

you got me. gender equality and what not.
>>
Because there are almost few women on the internet and they only use it for specific things, casual things. They would never put so much effort into it for their own entertainment.
>>
>>27432274
T-t-they are too!!!
They just would never disclose that they are women because they can't stand the "no grills on the internet" meme anymore.
>>
Women spend their times slutting up

The few lonely ugly women left that don' want to listen to their orbiters spend their times at tumblr or twitter

If you think about it, women are better trolls at that. How many trolls get their shit published by mainstream media and influence academia?
>>
>>27432319
This comment has successfully triggered the deep analysis of the concept of trolling now. This thread is going places senpai.
>>
>>27432056

How do you know they are? Do trolls get revealed often enough for this to be a known thing?
>>
Same reason men commit the vast majority of murders
>>
>>27432341
Yeah I mean. I've been browsing 4chan since 2005 (I know)

The whole concept of "fat acceptance" and people pretending a man is a woman sounded ridiculous back then

Those female trolls have really made their dent in society

If they only used it for the lulz. But you got to blame male orbiters for that
>>
>>27432311
Having to check my own dubs because anon is a faggot who isn't willing to admit grills can be trollers too desu.

>tfw life is an illusion and I'm not even really using the Internet.

'Cus I'm a girl, get it anon? Hehe.
>>
>>27432056
Women can't think for themselves, let alone challenge other's views in original ways
>>
>>27432056
Why are criminals always black?
>>
I've seen females troll on here. I've seen a few bitter virgins get buttblasted by fembots after calling them toasty roasties.
>>
>>27432056
There are women trolls. The main difference is that they use sex and relationships.
>>
Women don't view anything virtual as being "real life". Whether it's dirty texts, online relationships, or whatever else, if it happens online to them it has no bearing in the real world. There is no point trolling then when they don't view it as having an actual impact on the other person.

Women also need to be able to see the pain in the other person's face, which you can't get online, and the reason women are snarky and passive aggressive irl, so they can maximize the suffering they cause while also getting away with it. (By claiming they didn't mean it that way and always being ambiguous.)
>>
>>27432056
Females lack the capacity for abstract thought necessary to perform tasks which don't have a direct impact on their social status. This includes even retarded shit like trolling.

I mean, they could and would troll but only as a sort of social activity with a friend.
>>
>>27432056
Too young to remember Swami?
>>
>>27432056
Not true, OP. I'm a grill and I'm trolling you right now.
>>
File: isis-militant.jpg (44 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
isis-militant.jpg
44 KB, 670x447
Women are too busy sucking cock, taking cock up the bum, or attention whoring and going after validation from thirsty men. Women also cannot handle the banter, and start whining or acting like a retard when she starts getting her feelings hurt. They usually just start copying what you are saying straight up. Or uploaded little reaction face images and say bullshit like;

>LMAOOO SURE
>AYYEE DO U EVEN HAVE A GF
>HAHAHA

etc.. to be honest I'd rather them not try because they are embarrassing.
>>
>>27433318
Titts or gtfo you phony bitch, there are no girls on the net
>>
>>27433271
This guy knows what's up, women are nothing but wholes to be fucked
>>
File: man_tits.jpg (22 KB, 520x498) Image search: [Google]
man_tits.jpg
22 KB, 520x498
>>27433350
Here you go.

>inb4 a bunch of bigoted comments. (fuck your heteronormative beauty standards)
>>
>>27433294
Swami turned out to be a male you dumbfuck
>>
there was a woman sent to jail for threatening to kill and rape some feminist on twitter in the uk lmao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545381/Twitter-trolls-told-feminist-kill-threatened-rape-jailed.html
>>
>>27432056

That's the only reason I come on /r9k/ because it's so easy to troll all the sperges here, here watch this.

>>27433322
>I'm not insecure about being a virgin I swear!!!!!!!
>here's me instantly listing all the sex acts I'm obsessed about
>>
I've been trolling people since 2002 and I'm a girl.
>>
Loser males seek conflict for satisfaction and loser females seek social acceptance.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.