[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally realize that the only winning move is to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fgi.jpg (98 KB, 680x526) Image search: [Google]
fgi.jpg
98 KB, 680x526
>tfw you finally realize that the only winning move is to not play at all
>>
>still here
>still forced to play anyway
???
>>
>>27432016
You can't leave
The ride never ends
Good try thoughm I was a teenager once too
Underage b&
>>
That's not winning. That's losing by default.
>>
>>27432016
MY GAME OF LOVE HAS JUST BEGUN
LOVE RUNS FROM MY HEAD DOWN TO MY TOES
MY LOVE IS PUMPING THROUGH MY VEINS
DRIVING ME INSANE
COME, COME
COME PLAY THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
EVERYBODY PLAY THE GAME OF LOVE
>>
File: wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel.png (242 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel.png
242 KB, 1024x1024
>>27432016
>tfw you finally realize that the only winning move is to fulfill your measly potential, no matter how small because otherwise you will never be remembered in the halls of time
>>
>>27432090
How can you lose if you don't agree to the terms of play? Someone who doesn't gamble his money away at Vegas doesn't suffer from the circumstances of losing because he never bet his money away to begin with.

Basically, you only lose if you leave the game with less than what you start it with. Not playing is a neutral, not a loss.
>>
File: 1448496640361.gif (463 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1448496640361.gif
463 KB, 500x280
That's not winning at all though.

Even in regards to the movie itself not playing ball only means the other people don't get vaporized, you still lose though.
>>
>>27432016
That's not entirely true. There are betas who have become alphas. With that being said, you could possibly be an omega, someone who goes on their own path and doesn't care for societal acceptance. But just realize that if you're going down this path and feeling like shit still, you wouldn't be an omega. You'd just be another losing beta.
>>
File: hoerse.jpg (27 KB, 221x294) Image search: [Google]
hoerse.jpg
27 KB, 221x294
>>27432174
>being remembered in the halls of time
Nobody is remembered in the halls of time, especially considering all protons will decay and nothing will exist.
>>
>>27432174
>thinking that once he gets to the halls of time he'll even care about whether or not his little human self is there
>>
>>27432496
>Nobody is remembered in the halls of time
I'm 100% convinced that long after all this shit is done and the universe reverts back into some kind of pure energy state, somewhere among all those dying protons, there will be a Hitler meme

1000 year reich indeed
>>
>>27432704
>post yfw this has already happened and we're actually living in a post heat death universe
>>
>>27432016
Welcome to the rest of your life, Anonymous. We do hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.