[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate is a 27 y/o grill >had a date tonight with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455671353200.jpg (52 KB, 559x422) Image search: [Google]
1455671353200.jpg
52 KB, 559x422
>roommate is a 27 y/o grill
>had a date tonight with some dude she's seen a few times
>comes over an hour early, no notice
>incessant snide comments, helps himself to her beer without asking or offering her one
>terrorizes her rescued dog, makes him piss himself
>barges in her room while she's getting ready, slowing the process, then complains she's taking too long
>doesn't compliment her outfit when she's ready
>she still gives up the pussy to him later on

why do girls love to eat shit brobots?
>>
>>27431698
You sound like a true gentlemen. You should try to romance her the proper way.
>>
Girls have (almost) full-sized skulls, but the truth is they contain just one circuit, consisting of about 4500 neurons, which serves two functions.

Function 1: Mimicking speech like a parrot.
Function 2: Identifying "boldness" or goal-seeking behavior in men

It is a very simple circuit, so sometimes it gives false positives in response to a guy being a dick.
>>
I used to have a 27 yo girl as roommate. She would walk around the house in panties. We fucked one time but never talked about it.
>>
You have to treat women like shit sometimes in order for them to love you.
>>
>>27431698
Lol, you expect a 27 year old woman to be logical? She's probably just horny
>>
>>27431739
lel no, she's cute but
-she's crazy
-she also owns the house
it's probably not a good idea to fuck my landlady.

i have cum in her panties tho, but that's just cause her laundry basket is a few feet away from my door
>>
>>27431842
>tfw no 27 year old woman gf
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.