[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (104 KB, 708x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 708x1076
I did it somehow. I've got a gf with zero mental health issues she's attached to me like glue. Nothing really wrong with her. BUT THERES A PROBLEM. I actually miss the loneliness and the isolation. I miss browsing r9k at 2 am with tfw no gf and fantasizing about the perfect one. I miss crying myself to sleep over a girl who'd never love me. Relating to other robots helped me fit in. I've always been that quiet kid with no friends his whole life. Being with other robots made me feel like I belonged for once. It gave me a sense of community and brotherhood, us few vs the world.

But now, I just feel like a fucking normie. Being "happy" all the time and spending time with an actual girl just doesnt feel as good as it should. I even feel like being sad made me happier because I could imagine a perfect future and that gave me hope.

I don't even know what to feel now. I've become a normie but it feels awful. I miss you guys. Am I destined to be a robot forever? Is that my true purpose?
>>
File: 1456278431628.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1456278431628.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
Just give it some time. Youll find some horrible things out about her eventually and then eventually shell do those horrible things to you
Just give it time
>>
The material world is nothing but suffering. There is no way out.
>>
>>27431473
Let's

>transcend

And go back to tanasinn memes.
>>
FOR ALL OF US THAT DONT HAVE A GF, PLEASE ENJOY THE FEELING FOR AS LONG AS IT LASTS
SOME OF US HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, OTHERS MONTHS AND WHAT HAVE YOU
IF YOU HAVE A GF, PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND LOVE HER TENDERLY AND REMEMBER ALL THE ROBOTS OUT HERE REALLY SUFFERING FROM NO GF

GODSPEED
>>
>>27431415
I'm actually afraid of kissing a girl normies are setting up for me because of the same reason
I'm attached to this place, and not being kv anymore will destroy the realness of my relationship with r9k
>>
Same here my man
I have no advice I'm just as (not) fucked as you
>>
>>27431415
You're an introvert. Introvert are hardwired to feel bad stuff more intensively than the good. Don't destroy your relationship.

I recommend choosing a hobby with lots of randomness like gambling. It will help you to manage the stagnation of emotions.
>>
>>27431444
this desu. realize that literally nobody is compatible for a robot and all of your relationships will eventually fail miserably
>>
>>27431415
you are not a robot anymore
originalll
>>
>>27431415
Man, you described perfectly how I felt last time I had a gf. It's something I'm always wanting and striving for, but when I actually get it it's extremely mediocre. Depressing, even.
>>
>>27431415
you got your self a normie gf op
should have waited for the robot gf .
only got yourself to blame
>>
>>27431415
>with zero mental health issues
>she's attached to me like glue

I've got some sad news for you...

Also, she'll cheat on you, enjoy while it lasts.
>>
same thing happened to me, man. eventually the feeling began to manifest and i broke up with her to "find myself." she kept begging me to take her back and i kept turning her down.

about a year later i was once again sick of tfw no gf, so i tried to get back together with her. she said no, of course, and it felt awful, but the feeling felt like home. getting drunk everynight and screaming the lyrics to johnny hobo and elliott smith gave me more satisfaction than my gf ever did, as miserable as i was.

relationship, no relationship, i just can't escape the feeling of wanting what i don't have.
>>
>>27431415
>OP didn't realize that most robots actually like being alone more than not
>>
>>27431415
This song is for you friend, I hope you liek :D

"I miss the comfort in being sad"
(reposting with right link this time)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgtMchcOy0
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>27431697
>she kept begging me to take her back
>>
This is why this place is so poisonous to the mind

It conditions you to associate success with shallowness, evil, fakeness, arrogance. And at the same time, to associate failure with nobility, genuiness, goodness.

Everytime someone gripes about "normies", it means the see something wrong with normalcy.

It's the same problem with certain communities in tumblr.
They are so obsessed with glorifying oppression and the downtrodden that it leads to hating and distrusting anyone who is normal, well adjusted and in the majority.

And subconsciously, they sabotage their own lives so they can be noble and opressed.

There are many examples of this kind of thinking outside of r9k and tumblr too.
It's a problem endemic to this generation:
They hatred of success and the celebration of failure
>>
>>27431875
>Everytime someone gripes about "normies", it means the see something wrong with normalcy.
>nearly every other thread is a >tfw no gf

kindly gtfo
>>
>>27431415
>>27431415

Jesus christ, man, go find someone else to relate to. This isn't the only group of people in the world. It's time to stretch your wings and flap the fuck out of here.
>>
OP TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND YOUR GF RIGHT NOW
>>
NORMIES GET OUT NOW

OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>27431663
OP here. I really do think this might be it. She's definitely a normie by all standards, but far from a Stacy. It's like if normies (Chad and Stacy) were in the middle, increasing autism and depression levels would lead to robots on one end of the spectrum, while on the other end are the normies who are isolated for different reasons not associated with robots. As you increase distance from the middle, the more isolated you become. In other words, she is isolated because of normie reasons, but isolated nonetheless. That is what we share and relate to. However, her isolation still inherently has grounding in the normie realm while robots are another realm entirely. That is where we diverge and it's probably why I feel unfulfilled. She exhibits robot traits but is still, deep down, a normie.

Examples:
She doesn't play vidya and is unfamiliar with any gaming concepts (normie)
She hates interacting with people and fakes emotions when necessary (robot)
She doesn't understand 4chan-esque memes or any such ironic humor (normie)
She has suffered from depression and has considered suicide (robot)
Many more
>>
>>27431960
>She has suffered from depression and has considered suicide (robot)
lol you just got yourself a timebomb
good luck if it comes down to a break up
>>
>>27431914
>nearly every other thread is a >tfw no gf
Are you browsing the right board? I haven't seen a single one of these threads, compared to shit like 'fembot feels' with 300 replies.
>>
>>27431697
Thanks for sharing feels.
>>27431793
It's true. We want what we can't have and when we get it we don't know what to do with it.
>>27431806
thx m8
>>27431875
I agree. Like I said, sadness made me feel happy. It's just an awful paradox.
>>27431921
This place has become so familiar. I don't know where to start?
>>27431927
I just gave her a chance. At first I just considered her a friend but she took my "friendly advances" seriously and asked me out and I figured what the heck. She's very obedient and incredibly trusting towards me.
>>27431984
Honestly, who hasn't though? She just took it a little farther than most. That can even be considered semi-normie because it was a relatively short time period compared to most of us
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458855497741.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458855497741.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>>/out/ !!

Fucking normies REEE!!!

I know that feel though. It's almost like a happiness drug. But, just like with drugs, you build a tolerance to it and you can feel so alone even when you have someone. It feels worse than regular loneliness because the relationship feels forced.

Now back to redit normalfag
>>
>>27432105
the one thing every robot desires is a gf
come on now, having a gf is as normie as it gets
>>
>>27431875
This guy gets it. It's an issue of self-sabotage because you're comfortable in misery. Happiness and normalcy are eventually seen as a trite goal compared to an endless struggle to find the vague 'something' you lack.
>>
>>27431960
Wow it sounds like she's a very normal person. Congrats OP. Don't let go just because of your feelings of longing for the past. You can still do the things you want to do. You need to move forward and stop being a pathetic adult. Live your life to the fullest. Browsing /r9k/ and crying yourself to sleep is not living life to the fullest. Move on and experience things.
>>
how many other sexual partners has she had?
>>
>>27432312
But how though? I think I enjoyed that sadness because it was raw and emotional. It was a powerful, universal feel. What things can I do with her that can have the same emotional impact, but on the opposite feeling of happiness instead of sadness? Doing typical normie dates like the movies or coffee just makes me feel average and mundane. How do I think of something special?
>>
>>27432412
Start a cult, worship some strange and sad concept.
>>
>>27431415
Once you have learned that you were born into a spec of dust in the universe where life is shit, you never unlearn it. This world fucking sucks, and I have it better than 99% of people on this planet. Mabey im a pussy or have shitty mental health, but I can't help but look forward to the day I die. No girlfriend will change the fact that this place is fucking horrible unless you're one of the few top .01% who have everything.
>>
>>27432494
Those at the top aren't exactly happy either.
>>
>>27432116
well how did you meet her? a real robot wouldn't know any grils irl
>>
>>27432550
I can kinda testify to this. I got a chad friend and he seems pretty miserable too. He had a fucking 5some before with girls and then came to me a few days later saying he felt lonely and suicidal.

Don't you see anon? We were born to suffer.
>>
>>27431532
>I recommend choosing a hobby with lots of randomness like gambling. It will help you to manage the stagnation of emotions.

kek, I can't tell if this is -10/10 advice, or 10/10 advice. If OP decides to go down this route, I recommend drinking alone at bars and playing the video game terminal things.

Random interval + variable reward ratio results in the most addiction and consequently the most pleasure. Science and shit. Also normies will usually leave you alone while you're there.
>>
>>27431875
Welcome to r9k.

Tfw no gf neets rule the roost round here, they'll drag you down.
>>
Not sure if OP will even read this, but if you do, DO NOT BREAK UP WITH HER.
I felt the same with a girl a while ago, wanted to live the single life, now I'd sacrifice my mom to be with her again. The loneliness will be fine for awhile, but even if it doesen't seem like it now, you will eventually miss her. ALOT.
>>
>>27432634
classes.
>>27433079
I see. Thanks
>>
File: 1437831613484.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1437831613484.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>27433315
>classes
gtfo
>>
File: Notes_from_underground_cover.jpg (51 KB, 302x475) Image search: [Google]
Notes_from_underground_cover.jpg
51 KB, 302x475
OP, you should read this.
>>
Is she a virgin OP you didn't answer the question.
>>
File: 1441336774666.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441336774666.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>have had a gf or 3 years
>still feel anxious around her and avoid her for this reason
>>
>>27431914

But if you actually get a gf you are told to fuck off.

Note OP LITERALLY saying he misses being lonely and on /r9k/, he's been conditioned from years on this shithole to think having a gf makes you an outsider and being depressed makes you an insider.
>>
>>27431415
Everything you've tried to build will crumble around you. The relationships you cultivate will wither, the hope you nurture will shrivel, the things you most desire will be forever out of your grasp.

You're a robot, for better or worse you're one of us, and you can never leave.
>>
>>27431473
aaaayyyyyyyye where my astral plane niggas at?? WHO TF UP???
>>
>>27431415
You finally realized that having a GF won't fix your problems.
>>
Yo OP I had a gf and felt the same way you do now. You'll regret it if you don't put effort into making this work. Everybody gets 'grass is always greener' syndrome. For normies that means imagining how they might be happier with someone else or sleeping around. For people who can't even imagine lucking into another relationship it means imagining being happier alone.

It's normal not to be content no matter what the situation, that's what drives us to always be seeking better for ourselves. It's like an evolutionary drive that can't be overcome, even suicidal people are technically seeking something better. But rather than go backwards you should use this to push you forwards. Find a sense of community with real people, get a social circle you feel happy in, involve your girlfriend, pursue your dreams or hobbies, fucking whatever. This place is where depressed people come to vent, its not a place to make your home.
>>
>>27431415
brace yourself. when you break up, you'll feel even worse. knowing by experience what you could have had is even more soul crushing than thinking about how it would be.
>>
YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FUCKING NORMALFAGS
>>
>>27431415
>Am I destined to be a robot forever?
>has gf
You're a fucking idiot. Also GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>27431532
this.

there are many cute chicks that wanted me but I never slid in because I just didn't feel like advancing. it's hard to explain and I fucking hate myself for it. some moved on to have good relationships and some turned gross (which I probably could have prevented). please, OP, hang in there for me. just try to make it last and have fun man. i implore that you listen to my words.
>>
>>27436782
Patience, he has just found out that the robot was within him and not only did he hate it but he also loves it.
>>
I think some people here are addicted to feeling sorry for themselves, they actually enjoy the misery and reading other peoples stories about being miserable. I know I do just a little bit. That being said I would kill to be in OP's position. I can't even sleep at night anymore knowing how much of a failure Ive been with women my entire life. If I can just get one gf for a little bit I could get over this hump.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.