[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way I can commit suicide in a way people will understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1458611370582s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458611370582s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Is there a way I can commit suicide in a way people will understand my pain?
>>
I really want to die, but I want my message to be known in a peaceful way.
>>
Not sure.

I really like that OP image though. Something about it resonates. Where's it from?
>>
>>27431405

Self-immolation certainly makes a statement, but it looks painful as fuck. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
Write a suicide note, then self immolation in a public place. Everyone's going to want to know your motives if your death is public enough that it'll spread on social media

I'm not saying you should do it, but that's how it usually goes
>>
>>27431405
>>27431418

How can I kill myself in a way that makes other understand, I want to die in a peaceful way, but I want my message to be known, I do not want to be thrown under the carpet like most suicides. I see people who commit suicide and their family doesnt even want people to know their name because they have no friends. I want them to move on like that, but I need to leave a message.
>>
>>27431463
Painful doesn't describe it.
>>
>>27431463
>>27431477
Self Immolation seems to go wrong so often, so I feel so bad about it. I do not want that.
>>
>>27431482
Or you can go on a killing spree then commit suicide. Same effect as self immolation, but with the added effect of everyone thinking you're an evil fuck
>>
>>27431477
>self immolation
should make the news
>>
I was thinking of blasting the suicide message on a screen and jumping from a building. I know about trying to get the general public to know about it so they know select words when they see it, I have done this.
>>
>>27431405
How you live your life: that is your statement. What message are you personally sending to the world?
>>
>>27431516
No I do not wish to harm anybody, my friend. I have already tried suicide from jumping from a cliff but nobody cared, I need to set this up, so people know the message. Also the cliff I jumped from, I lived but a kid after be didnt and he got a monument, but I felt bad because it never told a message.
>>
>>27431581
I want them to understand that I have done my best, but want to return to the void, and that I have nobody that cares about me so its okay, and that it is important to love one another so others do not fall in the same place, I want them to know of my previous attempt, and the lack of caring it got, and make sure they no I got it right, I think it can help people.
>>
>>27431661
Many people should die, I want to be like a messenger that suicide is okay if you need to do it and nobody cares about you. Like a serious shift to stop people from suffering.
>>
I feel this is important that suicide is helpful.
>>
People who can call the suicide lines like myself and get nothing because the police have already taken you too many times to the hospital, people who know suicide is right because nobody cares about you. I want to make a shift, and kill myself and many can follow who deserve to be back at home and without pain.
>>
I want to die knowing others know suicide is the objectively right thing to do.
>>
>>27431446
Well I found it on /x/ but yes, something about it resonates, the land beyond this life. A deep feeling you have it too?
>>
>>27431661
How can you say you've done your best if your life isn't over yet?
>>
>>27431446
http://fornaxvoid.tumblr.com/post/128406041647/where-did-the-skeleton-image-with-text-originate

Completely out of a hat.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.