[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his parents made him go to school on his birthday Is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1452510295754.jpg (102 KB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
1452510295754.jpg
102 KB, 1600x897
>his parents made him go to school on his birthday
Is that what it's like to not be loved?
>>
If your birthday is on a weekday, you still go to school, you entitled child!
>>
File: 1455913991503.png (16 KB, 200x234) Image search: [Google]
1455913991503.png
16 KB, 200x234
>elementary school
>it's your birthday
>YOU are expected to bring a treat for everyone in your class

I never understood this meme.
>>
As a normie who had tons of friends. I spend the day getting carried around and being treated like a king. Was pretty comfy tbqh familia.
>>
File: 1459030236575.gif (992 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1459030236575.gif
992 KB, 500x376
>tfw birthday during break
must be why I'm a robot
>>
>>27432549
Sometimes my brithday would come along during the weekends, was always a bummer for me. As i was popular :^)
>>
oh god birthdays got so painful in my teens
>hey anon, got any plans for your birthday? gonna do something with your friends
>uhh yeah maybe not too sure yet
>just come home and sit on my computer and play wow like any other day
>when my dad comes home see sadness and disappointment in his eyes "happy birthday anon"
fuck.
>>
File: Wojak Smoking.jpg (33 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Smoking.jpg
33 KB, 238x250
>>27432003
It's for the same reason why the first meme you experience after you're born is to have the most sensitive part of your penis and whole body cut off.
>>
>summer birthday
>sometimes falls on Memorial Day weekend
>literally everybody is either on some grand vacation or have other obligations

What few friends I did have would never be able to make it to my "parties".
>>
At least your birthday isn't on Christmas. My own mother told me that my birthday is not nearly as important as celebrating Christmas and Jesus or whatever.
>>
>>27432759
>your mom cares more about the birth of God's son than the birth of her own son

You were fucked regardless of when you were born.
>>
>Valentine's day
>other kids in class get in trouble for purposefully not putting valentine's in your cubby
>teacher scolds them, putting you on the spot

Just let 7 year old me die.
>>
>>27432661
>Family never cared about what I do
>Never had to put up with disappointed looks until my dad saw how maladapted I am for social situations

That sucks for you anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.