[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw my friend has a qt shy Tumblr-esk sister and she told my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 680x501
Tfw my friend has a qt shy Tumblr-esk sister and she told my friend she thinks I'm cute

>tfw you mention your legit OCD of where you wash your hands 5 hours a day around my friends mom
>tfw the mom says her daughter and I should date because she's OCD about shit like that too

Why must my friend live so far away ;--;
>>
>>27430269
delete this photo
>>
>>27430269
>tumblr-esk
close, its actually spelled tumblr-esque. cheers friendo.
>>
>>27430269
>tumblr-esk
>esk
she sounds perfect for you
>>
>>27430351
>>27430369
Fug off on my spelling, I'm high as fuck.
>inb4 muh degeneracy
>>
>>27430269
When people say they're "OCD" they probably just mean they're fussy about something. The term has kind of head the meaning wrung out of it. Not saying you shouldn't go for it, just know that she may not be able to relate to your compulsions as well as you think.
>>
>>27430269
>>27430584
>Can't sleep most nights because delusional magical thinking OCD thinks laying down will cause aliens to steal my thoughts

"Oh I know how you feel! I always check me door twice lol"
>>
>>27432017
>Professor keeps going on and on about how you have to be "legit OCD" to be good at micropipetting for DNA extraction
>Usually people just kind of toss it off without thinking, but she legit thinks OCD is some amazing illness that makes you super careful and precise and goes on and on about it
>All I can think of is moving the pipet over the tube a multiple of 3 times, opening and closing the tube until it feels right, and just overall fucking the whole process up
>>
>>27432627
micropipetting isn't even that difficult desu fampai
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.