[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents are getting divorced lads I don't know what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1456321986560.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1456321986560.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
Parents are getting divorced lads

I don't know what to fucking do and my mum is drunk off her ass and crying

Dad is screaming and moving out

Can someone help me?
>>
File: wtf grasshole show.jpg (7 KB, 232x164) Image search: [Google]
wtf grasshole show.jpg
7 KB, 232x164
>>27429667
It never gets better
super originalityyy
>>
How old are you, faggot? Kill yourself.
>>
>>27429690
Old enough to live with my parents.
>>
I'm really sorry man, that's awful.
>>
File: hank.jpg (22 KB, 401x511) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
22 KB, 401x511
>>27429667
>my mum is drunk off her ass and crying
Now's the time, OP. Just slip it and hold her. Hold her and make love to her.
>>
>>27429667
recycle Louis CK's material: divorce is always good news. No good marriage has always ended in divorce.

If two people loved each other immensely and had a perfect marriage and then one day they got divorced, that would be terrible, but that has happened absolutely 0 times.

I wish my parents had gotten divorced, that would have been great. My violent autistic father could have taken care of his favourite violent autistic son and I could have stayed with my wet mop of a helicopter mother until I also got sick of her shit and moved out on my own when I turned like 19 or something.

Instead I'm 30 and still live at home with two idiot parents still stuck in a loveless marriage.
>>
File: 1458783048633.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1458783048633.png
257 KB, 600x579
>caring about parents getting divorced as an ADULT

sorry to hear that OP jk not really you fucking FAGGOT
>>
>>27429725
This is a problem for both of them. All you can do is lock yourself in your room.
You will only make it worse if you try and say shit.
>>
If it has been hard in their relationship, it is probably better to have your parents divorcing. It eventually get's better
>>
>>27429667
Wait for your dad to leave then seduce your mum while she is drunk and vulnerable.
>>
>>27429816
He's already gone, his son lives across the road from us and he's staying with him.
>>
>>27429870
He's my step-dad I might add but he's been there since I can remember.
>>
>>27429813
Yeah it gets better. Just like when people told me when I was 15, 15 years ago, "don't kill yourself it gets better", and I still want to kill myself every second.
I don't know why I listened.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.