[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie neighbors are having a party. how do i disrupt it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 11324803.jpg (24 KB, 393x386) Image search: [Google]
11324803.jpg
24 KB, 393x386
Normie neighbors are having a party.

how do i disrupt it?
>>
spread the word of christ to them. if they're having a party on easter sunday they need it badly
>>
>>27429128
"Hello officer, I'd like to report something."
Not the flashiest way, but it's the safest if you don't feel daring.
>>
Go over there be yourself and have fun with them!
>>
>>27429128
Call the cops and report underage drinking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx0xhh6KeDc
>>
>>27429128
Find the breaker on the outside of their house and flip all the switches. Just don't get caught.
>>
File: pepe augh.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe augh.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>Bring some sodas
>Go there
>Say hello to everyone enthusiastically
>Make conversation about interesting topics
>Tell some corny jokes
>Get a few phone numbers and pledge to hang out again
>Leave after helping the host clean up a little bit of the mess, or at least throw out your trash
They'll never know what fucking hit em
>>
>>27429167
this, dem niggas need jesus .

>or just light up a chinese firecracker for they will mistake it as a driveby

>or smear your shit in their cars and pour your piss bottles on the windows left open
>>
>Go to the room with a queen sized bed.
>take a shit in a sock.
>put in sock drawer.
>>
>>27429213
>bring some sodas

12 year old detected
>>
>>27429257
OP didn't say what kind of party it was. I always bring sodas, booze is optional. My go-to is a bottle of cheap rum and come Cokes.
>>
>>27429316
I'm sorry I just wanted to be a dick.
>>
File: pepe face.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe face.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>27429346
It's ok anon. I do that too sometimes. Why do you think I'm on /r9k/?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.