[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right, what's the dumbest shit you've ever done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1456028372434.jpg (56 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
1456028372434.jpg
56 KB, 419x444
All right, what's the dumbest shit you've ever done because you were horny?

>fapped 5 times during class in middle school, nobody else was in the room(detention) but I was bored shitless and hormones were out of control. Nearly got caught with my hand down my pants one time.

>I was a total dry hump addict. Anytime I was next to a girl, I would try to press my dick against their butts without them noticing. One time, this girl in front of me was sharpening her pencil and I just eased my dick against her very slowly. She grinded on me by accident since she had to move a bit to sharpen her pencil manually. There were several other times like this.

>Hugged my hot teachers a lot, I hugged my chemistry teacher from the back, humped a little and put my nose in her hair. I gave my English teacher a tight squeeze and put my face in her breasts, they were amazing.

Yeah, I regret the fuck out of it now, I'm sure they all knew I was a creep. I also perv'd out on my distant cousin the pool but that's another story. I know I'm fucked up, I know they know but the hormones man. I wish I had thought to fap before school started, not fapping was a mistake. I always fap before I go somewhere public now.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 398x306
>>27429051
>a little after midnight summer 2015
>try online dating and get matches easily because girls have it on easy mode
>3rd date I'm making out in the backseat of a hot marine's car in an empty parking lot
>never allowed to have boys in my room and it seemed like a good place
>eventually we see red and blue light flashing
>hear a police siren go WHOOPWHOOP! WHOOPWHOOP!
>ohshit.jpg
>see my clear criminal record flash before my eyes
>he had nothing to worry about
>I was freaking out because I was completely topless with my shirt nowhere to be found
>cop car pulls next to us and I still can't find my shirt
>covering my boobs with one arm and searching with my other
>finally I find it
>uncover my boobs to put a shirt on and at that exact second the cop put his spotlight on us
>new cop car so it was a piercing white LED light on his side view mirror
>"You kids can't be here...!" He annoyingly said over his intercom
>put my shirt back on and skedaddle the fuck out of there

It was the most reckless thing I did, I could have gotten arrested
>>
>>27429250
did this really happen? pic and time stamp please,? I like to confirm things when possible.
>>
>>27429250

>girl

get out normie
>>
>>27429320
How the fuck do I give proof
>>
>>27429335
take a picture with a card that has today's date handwritten on it, upload it here. I just need proof you're a girl, if you are, anything you say is pretty much true since your kind is so rare here.
>>
File: vermin-supreme.jpg (58 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
vermin-supreme.jpg
58 KB, 640x411
>>27429335

show us your breasts or get the fuck out
>>
>>27429051
I wonder if anybody will remember.
>be chilling playing vidya
>parent left for an international trip
>have home to myself f yeah
>get hungry
>that hunger turns into opening a can of beans and cooking it in a pot with random spices
>cooked this nasty wheat pasta with tomato sauce too
>start eating it
>hunger fades away and turns into disgust
>need to throw out the food but don't want to step foot outside
>sweating.png
>retard lightbulb dings at the top of my head
>I dump the pot of beans and pasta into the toilet
>flush it
>go back to playing vidya
>gotta take a piss
>go to bathroom
>water flowing out from underneath the toilet
>oh shit oh shit fuck shit
>I fucked up the toilet
>flushing would only flood the floor
>couldn't use the bathroom
>Didn't know what to do so proceeded to post about my failure on 4Chan
>ignored the toilet for about 4 months
>It eventually unclogged itself

Wew never doing that again
>>
File: BACKTOFORMULA.jpg (77 KB, 425x503) Image search: [Google]
BACKTOFORMULA.jpg
77 KB, 425x503
Gay sex off Craigslist.

I really should have HIV right now for how retarded that move was. I guess it was just a dude with a gf who wanted to fuck another guy on the downlow.
>>
Bump
Jyjuju
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.